Saturday, July 27, 2019

Date Night, Part 1

(Thanks for all the inspiration, and here's a little series that might run for a while, based on Strict Julie's suggestion last time!

This post is written in semi-Julie style, meaning first person, from the woman's point of view.  If you want to get the great ORIGINAL source for this setting, check out Julie's blog, where she does some of these amazing things with her hubby, in REAL life!  

I recommend starting with an older post like this: https://strictjuliespanks.blogspot.com/2015/03/anal-training-in-front-of-wife-and.html

'Date Night' is planned to come in 2 or 3 pieces as I get time, I hope you guys enjoy!)




Date Night


The red soles of my tall, strappy high heels barely touched the pedals of our auto-piloted Tesla as I zipped it down the open Toronto highway.
“So honey,” I giggled, smirking over at my husband, “...ready for a wild time tonight?”
In the passenger seat David grinned, looking quite dashing in his expensive tailored suit, shirt and tie. “Yes ma'am!”
I let my very short evening dress ride up even a little higher as I stepped on the gas, letting him see the lacy black tops of my stockings that had him drooling each time I put them on.
“I dressed up special for you tonight, you know. I think I really went all out...”
And I had.
-a backless black evening dress so thin David probably thought he could tear it off me like tissue paper-
-with a hem so short I was almost-but-not-quite flashing everyone every time I sat down-
-lacy black garters and slutty high heels that my poor guy thinking of sex as soon as he had come home and seen them on me-
-a push-up bra to make best use of my perky breasts-
-pouty red lipstick-
-enticing perfume-
And one other little thing.
“You know I'm even wearing your favorite pair of panties tonight, right?” I teased, loving the  reaction on his face. “The tiny red g-string we bought from that little French store, that's so thin- oh god, David, you could probably lick me to orgasm right through them!”
He was already getting a little hard in his pants!
As well he should. I normally don't enforce orgasm denial on my hubby, but for special nights I do like him to 'save it up' for me.  (It makes it easier for him to fall prey to my little tricks!)
So I hadn't let my horny hubby cum for two straight weeks.
I let his cock expand in his pants a little more, before letting the other shoe drop.
“...and are you wearing mine?”
“Your what?”
“My favorite panties on you. Are you wearing them?”
My strong, manly husband blushed for the first time that night. “Julie!”
“You saw the ones I left for you outside the shower, right? The sexy blue ones we bought at Aerie, with the hearts all over and the pretty bow at the top? You know I just love seeing you blush and gasp with a helpless little boner wearing nothing but those innocent panties, your smooth legs and tight bottom so ready to spank!”
David's face was fully red, but his cock was getting harder much faster than before!
“Julie!!”
I slowed the car.
“David, if you're not wearing the cute panties I laid out for you, hand to God I'll turn this car around and cancel date night right now-”
“I'm wearing them! I'm wearing them!” my accomplished, nearly-forty-year-old husband gasped, his face fully red, his cock getting fully hard! “Just... don't say anything at the restaurant!”
“Don't worry about it,” I cut him off with a giggle. “I wouldn't want any of those cute 18-year-old waitresses in tight skirts and high heels working tonight to know that, underneath his Georgio Armani suit, my middle-aged husband is probably wearing the same brand of panties that they are! And who moans just like they do when I spank his ass and take him up the bum with my huge strap-on!”
David groaned and kept getting harder in his pants!
My husband loved public humiliation about his panty and spanking fetishes.
Well, he loved the idea of public humiliation.
Tonight was a test to see how much.
“If we get a really cute waitress, should I offer to let her watch me bend you over in the hotel tonight? Let her giggle and take pictures to show all her friends as I strip my strong man naked, lube up his smooth, sensitive butthole and make him moan and drip like the town slut as I slide my thick ribbed cock in and out of him faster and faster until you spurt all over the hotel towels I laid over the bed?”
“JULIE!”
David was blushing, rock hard and probably dripping into those soft panties I had made him wear. After twelve years of marriage, it was such a rush, to be able to make your husband start to go into sub-space just by saying the right words!
“That's what's going to happen tonight, you know," I continued.  "You're going to act such the man all through dinner, pulling out my chair, ordering for me, sliding your hand up my little skirt and making me blush when you think no one's looking, paying confidently for everything- but after we get up into the hotel room I've booked, you're the one who's going to strip down to her little cute panties and get on her knees and I'm the one who's going to pull out my big, hard cock and shove it down your mouth!
“I'm going to take a video of me fucking your face in that expensive hotel room until you tear up and send it to my sister, before taking you, bent over our expensive bed, moaning and kicking and holding herself wide apart while I go to town until there's a new load of hot, fresh cum in my hand for you to lick up! Doesn't that sound fun?”
David was moaning!
If I didn't stop, he might cum right in his pants!
But I didn't want that.  Not yet.
I took the edge off my voice, speaking normally.
“What I'm saying,” I laughed, “is that you're definitely getting laid tonight.”
His breathing was slowing down, he was coming back off his close call!
“Julie... I mean...” he gulped, blushing! “It's been a while since we've gone out like this... couldn't we just have normal sex?”
I put on an innocent giggle. “Whatever do you mean?”
“Normal! Like, I'm on top and you're on bottom and it's my cock going into you and-”
“I wrap my long legs around you and and you shudder and spurt in less than thirty seconds, like a young boy getting his first taste of pussy?”
“NO! Julie!”
David had always cum too fast, all throughout our marriage.
It wasn't actually that big a problem- I could have been a good wife, and tried out different positions and techniques that would have made him last longer, or let him use numbing creams or condoms or not moaned so loud or whispered such dirty little things into his ear when he was on top of me, but I actually loved the fact that I made him lose control so early, so often, even when he was trying to hold out.
It made me feel incredibly sexy.
And besides, after we had discovered his panty, spanking and pegging fetishes (which were quickly becoming more my fetishes, but he didn't know that yet- haha) it was much, much more common for my cock to go into his tight holes than the other way around!
And would stay that way for quite a while.
“We'll see,” I giggled. “I booked the hotel room next to the restaurant for the night, so we've got all the way until morning.  Maybe on round two or three, if you've been a good boy, I'll let you have a go between my legs, with something other than your talented tongue.”
He gulped. “Really?”
“We'll see,” I smirked. “Did you shave extra smooth like I asked you to?” I said while rubbing the back of my soft hand over his soft jawline, seemingly changing the subject.
He swallowed, still a little flustered, but calming down. “Yes, of course.”
I grinned.
“Even your underarms?”
Now he was blushing again!
“Yes!”
Now came the true test.
And all of your legs?”
He protested, but I noticed his hard cock getting harder in his pants- and cocks don't lie!
“I really wish you hadn't made me do that! My trainer is going to notice on Sunday!”
“Oh, Maggie knows what's up with you already,” I laughed, taking the exit off the highway. “A few more weeks of tipping her the way I do and she'll be letting you wearing HER panties while she crops your little behind as you're doing jumping jacks!”
It was true- I had corrupted our young, sexy-but-innocent foreign born personal trainer slowly over the last few months, first suggesting she 'punish' David if he failed to do his off-day workouts, then actually showing her how to crop him through his shorts, in true femdom style!
David didn't know it yet, but I wasn't going to stop until he was totally naked for every training session with the twenty-one-year old Maggie, helplessly getting erections in front of this fit, laughing, and uninterested sexy young girl, who knew exactly how to crop his bare bottom to get rid of them!
But that was an adventure for another day.
“I'm going to check every inch of your shaved legs when we get up into the hotel room after dinner,” I giggled. “And if they're not exactly as smooth and silky as a slutty little schoolgirl's should be, I'm going to use your belt to strap your little bottom until you're moaning and crying and then I'll make you an appointment with my waxing salon for every Friday from here on out- AND you won't be cumming tonight!”
“They're smooth, Julie I promise!” he blurted out, face red. “I went over them twice!”
“Are you sure?”
“YES!”
One eye on the road, I reached over and started playing with his cock over his pants.
“Good. Because I love knowing that me and my husband will have the smoothest legs in a room full of young hot girls teasing men to get better tips, and that after dinner, I'm going to lead you up to the most expensive hotel room in the city, strip you down to your panties, put lipstick and clip-on earrings on you, and we're going to make out on the bed like a couple of hot lesbians, competing to see who can get the most of my thick strap-on into her mouth!”
“Oh GOD- JULIE!”
I let go of David's cock just seconds before he would have shot a massive two week load into his pants, (I definitely would have made him still eat it all, if he had ruined my plans that way- grrr!) and laughed as I watched him struggle to hold it in!
"Julie!  That was TOO close!  These panties..."  His face was SO red!  "...make everything feel better!"
This is when I loved my husband the most- outwardly a confident, driven man's man that all our friends and family knew him as, but under his clothes a horny, blushing little boy wearing incredibly cute feminine panties- that I had forced him into!
“Sorry honey.  Oh, and I should mention- I didn't even bring any condoms tonight.  It always feels better without condoms, right?"
He gulped.  "Yes!"  
I winked at him.  "And if you're a really good girl up in that hotel room, I might let you get off from oral stimulation two or three times tonight, if that's okay.”
“You... you mean it?” David gulped, not believing it!
“What's wrong?” I laughed. “You don't want to blow your load down a hot, wet mouth that swallows it all and licks you clean anymore? All weekend long?”
I had never swallowed David's cum much during our time together, not like I had for all my many college boyfriends.  Hubby did all the swallowing in our marriage. 
“No! I mean, yes- I do! Thanks honey!” he grinned, stepping out of the car, undoubtedly picturing cumming down my talented throat many times this weekend.
Too bad I was picturing something quite different!
The pump thus primed, I parked in the valet line and let David lead me into the most expensive Italian restaurant in the city.

***

“Check on our reservation, will you?” I half-ordered, taking a seat at the crowded restaurant bar. I crossed my legs extra languidly as I did so, letting my very short dress expose my garters for a LOT of interested male eyes on this side of the room.
David hesitated, unwilling to leave his primed, dressed-to-the-nines tall blonde wife dangling a slutty high heel from her stockinged foot, in a hotel bar known for being a choice pick up spot.
“Um, why don't we both go together-”
“Scared of someone hitting on me?” I laughed, sitting up straighter and crossing my smooth legs the other way, dangling my heel even more egregiously. “A tall, sexy foreign man with a much bigger cock who doesn't cum in less than a minute when I wrap my legs around his back and moan and scream his name-”
“Julie!” he hushed, as I noticed his cock starting to push on his pant leg again!
I pulled close, ostensibly to whisper in the crowded bar, but really to rub my knee against his crotch. “Better hurry, panty boy, before I find a real man to take me home tonight!”
David and I played around with 'cuck' fantasies now and again, but I would never really leave David alone while I let another man take me to bed.
I'm pretty sure I'd spank my husband first then let him watch.
Blushing, trying to hide his growing cock under his suit jacket, David rushed off to check on our table!  And just as he feared, in less than a minute, a tall, sexy, dark-haired companion sat down next to me.
And her high heels were just as tall as mine.
“Miss Julie, I presume?” the exotic, dark-haired woman smirked, her tight red dress showing off even longer, more toned legs and much fuller cleavage than mine. (The hussy! I really hoped they were fake!)
I smirked back. “BadBitch29?”
She laughed, a cute, sexy laugh. “Please!  In the real world, call me Marissa!”
I smiled too. She was every bit as sultry and stunning as her profile pic had been. “How was the drive?”
Oh, Robert doesn't suspect a thing! He still thinks it's a normal date night and can't wait for dinner to be over so he can finally get his denied cock inbetween these smooth thighs.”
She laughed and crossed her legs in her tight red dress too, and I swore I heard a few necks snap, from men looking at the two sexy, barely-dressed women with drinks in their hands, talking so closely our lips almost brushed each other's ears!
“David too,” I laughed, sipping my red wine. Marissa was more of a martini girl. I reached into my clutch and passed her the key I had gotten earlier this morning, when I had driven into town to set all this up. “1734. Has a divine view of the city at night.”
“1734,” she repeated, tucking the plastic card into her cleavage, which somehow held it! “Should we come up in...?”
“15 minutes. I'll have my sexy little schoolgirl ready by then.”
“15 minutes,” she giggled, finishing her drink. “God, Julie, I'm wet just thinking about it!”
“Me too,” I laughed, and then we both quickly turned away and pretended not to know each other when I saw David coming back.
“Well?” I demanded, pretending to be annoyed while checking my phone.
His face was so red!
“There's some sort of mistake, I guess, with the reservation!” he gulped, not wanting to anger me. “It's not... for an hour yet!”
I set my mouth in a line, using everything I had learned in my two semesters of theater class. “Did you not call ahead with the right time? Honestly, David!”
“I did! It's just that-”
-I had called right after him and changed it.
“-and I tried with the restaurant manager but she says they're booked up until midnight and-”
“Oh, no big deal,” I giggled. “We'll just go up to our room for a little pre-dinner fun then,” I said, licking my lips a little. “Sound okay?”
His grin was a mile wide, having seemingly avoided my 'anger'. “Yes ma'am!”
I let David help me off the stool (so I wouldn't flash the entire bar, what a gentleman!) but saw my faithful hubby sneak a quick peek at a Marissa's frankly wonderful cleavage as we turned away.
I had been doing the same- they were amazing works of art, probably the best Brazilian surgeons money could buy- but oh boy, was he going to pay for that!

***

The hotel room was everything we had hoped- wet bar, Jacuzzi, ultra King bed, lots of chairs, a wide view of the city-
“Okay, Tammy,” I giggled, using my pet name for femme David, “strip down to those panties!”
My husband gulped- we hadn't even been in the room 5 seconds!
What?”
“I better see my little schoolgirl Tammy in front of me in just her panties and nothing else in 30 seconds or I am going to go get my strap-on out of our car to deal with her bratty disobedience!”
“But our reservation-”
“30! 29! 28-”
David gasped and started fumbling with his expensive jacket and leather shoes immediately. “Oh god!! Julie!”
If you've never forced a grown man to frantically strip for you under the threat of a hard leather belt spanking and ass fucking, watching him trip over his own socks while he blushes and gets immediately erect in his cute panties, you haven't really lived.
“5! 4! 3-”
David was just stepping out of his pants, standing in front of me blushing in nothing but his oh-so-sexy little blue panties with ruffles on them just as time expired.
And he was rock hard.
“Great job, Tammy! You're exactly as big a slut as all the guys on the football team told me you would be,” I laughed, picking up all his clothes and walking over to the large hotel safe in the closet and tossing everything in, except his leather belt.
“Julie!” he gasped as I slammed the safe closed and spun the lock.
What was the combination? Who cared? I'm pretty sure we could get the cute girl from reception to come up and help us figure it out later if we needed!
“That's Miss Julie to you, Tammy!” I laughed, snapping David's doubled-up belt against my leg, giggling as my strong, panty wearing husband jumped at the sound it made!
Pavlov had his dogs and his dinner bell; I've spanked my husband so much that he knows my hand or a wooden spoon is usually a sexy spanking followed by orgasms, but the doubled up belt is always bad news!
David shuddered.
He was leaking into his sexy panties now, his cock about to burst! We had never played this way at home- he was always within reach of all his clothes! But now his shoes, pants, shirt, even his keys, cellphone and wallet were all securely locked away until I wanted them free!
He had never been this trapped before- in a hotel room, wearing nothing but a pair of young girl's panties!
I giggled.  
“And now the earrings...” 
 I reached into my clutch and pinned two clip-on pink diamond studs to his ear, just like some innocent farm girl would wear!
“And some lipstick...”
David blushed so hard as I carefully put a thick, lustrous coat of my same 'Fuck-me Red' on his lips, making him press his lips together for full coverage, just like a girl would!
We didn't do the full makeup feminization often, so this had extra impact, getting him into the right headspace.
And besides, I needed it for all my devious plans tonight!
I gave his hard cock a little reassuring squeeze through his soft, tight panties as I finished his lips. “God, you're SO fucking sexy when you're helpless and feminine like this, David! I wish I could hire a team of five well-hung black guys to come bursting into this hotel room right now, and fuck my sexy pantied cheerleader senseless!”
“JULIE!”
He protested, but as we kissed, I had one hand on his neck, right over his main artery.
His pulse was absolutely racing.
I stepped back, snapping the belt again. “And now bend over that bed and we'll deal with you being a silly bimbo unable to make a correct dinner reservation, even with two weeks warning!”
“Please... Julie!” he gulped, his face going as red as his sexy lipstick! “A spanking... they'll hear it outside!”
“Yes they will,” I giggled, stepping closer, feeling the smooth, supple leather of his belt in my hands. “Maybe they'll even hear you all the way down at the reservation desk, where you should have said '7' instead of '8'!”
“I did!” he gasped, shuddering, getting even harder in his panties! “They must have-”
They're not getting a spanking for being a silly bimbo, you are,” I giggled. “Now bend over that bed and let me inspect your smooth body, Tammy, and maybe I'll go easier on you!” I grinned. 
He didn't move. 
“If you don't want your punishment spanking right now, I've always got Adam waiting in the trunk of our car...”
Adam was the name of my favorite- but definitely not David's!- strap-on in our collection.  Cream-colored, very realistically veined, it was the longest and thickest one I had trained him to take. It was always a struggle for my sexy girl let Adam in, no matter how much lube we used.
And it had made him cum the last two times I had used it.
“Oh god,” he gulped, trying to weigh his two bad choices! He liked cumming, but a spanking after cumming would be even worse! “Um... okay! Oh god!”
And my blushing husband bent over the high memory-foam hotel bed, putting his sexy ass up and out just like a slut!
“So spanking and then Adam?” I giggled. “Or the other way around?”
“Spanking first!” he cried, hiding his burning face in the sheets! “Please!”
“Okay, here we go,” I chuckled. I lowered my voice just barely a little, playing the part of Tammy's stud 'boyfriend' now. “Oh Tammy, your legs are so soft,” I laughed, running my hands down the back of his thighs, his knees, his totally shaved calves. “I bet all the boys just love jacking off to thoughts of your girly body in your little cheerleader skirt!”
David moaned, leaking harder into panties I had made him buy on his own in our local mall!
“I can't wait to stick my big cock in here and make you cum screaming my name,” I laughed, patting his tight hairless ass, and letting my hand drift lower, to the hard bulge under his soft panties.
“Ohhhh... Miss Julie!” he shuddered, throbbing for real now. He was entering sub-space again, where he would really get into character, acting like a horny, helpless schoolgirl, just because it turned both of us on! “I... I really shouldn't!”
“But you will,” I laughed. “Because you're a horny little slut.”
I stroked my bent-over husband's balls and cock through his silky panties until he was moaning and squirming, ready to cum.
Men are always the most suggestible right then...
“I'm going to fill you with SO much cum tonight,” I whispered into his ear, using my finger to stroke his tight, puckered bottom hole through his panties, making him moan and shiver even more.
“Oh... Miss Julie- please don't! I promised my mother... I'd wait until marriage!!!”
His voice was getting higher pitched, his squirms more feminine- David's learned how to play the part of a horny schoolgirl so well, he was actually turning ME on! But I was getting wet in my panties for a totally different reason, thinking about what we were going to do tonight...
“Oh fuck it,” I laughed, throwing the belt away. “Flip over you slut, and get what's coming to you!”
David yelped as I grabbed his balls from behind and 'helped' him up onto the bed, then pinned him under my body. We made out on the bed, my tongue charging into his mouth like a 'pushy' jock's would, my hands pinching his nipples- shaved, hairless, smooth, just like the rest of him- making him squirm, while fending off his hands trying to squeeze my ass, my tits. 
Such a horny 'innocent' girl he was!
I forced him to grab the sheets as pulled back and I petted him through his panties to make him moan and drip, all while secretly watching the clock.
“You gunna cum nice and big for me while riding my cock tonight, Tammy girl?”
Blushing.
“Yes Miss Julie, yes!”
“And if my thick white cock shoots gallons of cum into your mouth tonight, you're gunna lick it up and swallow it all, aren't you Tammy?”
More blushing! “Um....”  I gave him a few quick strokes through his silky panties. “Yes Miss Julie- of course!”
“You promise to lick it all up with gusto?  Or else you're getting my belt!”
“YES Miss Julie!”
“You LOVE licking up fresh hot cum, don't you?”
His eyes were tightly closed, in humiliation!
I put my mouth right next to his ears, still petting and squeezing his tight, soft panties. “How many hot, cummy loads have you swallowed down that cute throat this month, hmm Tammy? Be honest!”
He turned the reddest of them all! 
 “Um....” His squeaks and moans were high pitched now, like a real embarrassed girl! “....fifteen?”
Fifteen loads!” I laughed, grabbing his crotch, making my blushing hubby gasp and squirm as I rubbed in circles, like he was a girl! “Oh my GOD Tammy- you're just a dirty, backseat, cum-loving slut, aren't you?”
Um-”
Say it!”
(I may have given his balls a 'helpful' little squeeze at that point!)
“I'm a dirty, cum-loving slut!”
Louder,” I laughed, squeezing, playing with him, getting him close.
I'm... a dirty, backseat, cum-loving SLUT!”
Louder!”
I'm a dirty, backseat, CUM-LOVING SLUT!”
I grinned, knowing that at least a few people in the hallway probably heard that. Two in particular.
So one more big load tonight won't make a difference, right?” I laughed. “You'd swallow it right down?”
David was squirming so badly!
He tried to keep up appearances so hard, being the 'man' at work and when his family was visiting, and that's what made it so hard to shave his body baby smooth, put on cute fuckable panties and let his thin wife take his ass with a big strap-on and swallow his own cum all the time, every time!
But that's also what made it so hot.
You're going to swallow it all down?” I repeated.
Y...YES!”
Tammy my backseat slut just wants cum in her belly, right?”
He was dying! “YES!”
Yum yum, you love cum?”
Yes!” he gasped as I started stroking him faster through his panties.
Say it!”
YUM YUM I LOVE SWALLOWING CUM!”
Well,” Marissa laughed, standing at the foot of our bed in her very short red dress, her long tanned legs and amazing fake breasts looking like the body of a goddess carved from heaven. “That makes three of us.”
David screamed and jumped out of bed.

***TO BE CONTINUED, IN PART TWO!***




24 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!
    This is amazing and absolutely surreal for me!
    You have done your studying, Sir!
    Everything in this would turn david and I on incredibly.
    Can’t wait for the next instalment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You gave us all a lot of great REAL material to work with! It was a bit surreal for me too, writing in someone else's voice, I was worried you'd be weirded out, but looks like it hit the mark! Thanks for the inspiration!

      Delete
  2. Not my cup of tea. I prefer the more fantastical settings. This story was a bit too realistic for my taste. But oh well there's still "sisters and dragons 2" coming out later, that I am very much looking foreword to.
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, I wish I was in David's shoes... 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! My little smooth dicklet is rock hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great build up. David shaved smooth and in panties being teased in the car, making him wonder how he will be used and by anyone else. the teasing of a waitress maybe watching his spanking and sissy boy fucking, David had to be in super sub space. can't wait for part 2.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great story and really seems to fit Julie and David perfectly. Can't wait for part 2 (hopefully soon) EJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome story Ms Julie does Rule cause she Cool sweet strict cruel beautiful young lady

    ReplyDelete
  8. Words can't describe how hot this story is or, more to point, may become once completed. Very reminiscent of a R/L experience my wife recently put me through. Can't wait for the continuing saga to unfold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. When can we expect part 2? I'm waiting on pins and needles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It will definitely be a few weeks, I'm working on "Sisters & Dragons 2" right now for my Patreon, then will return to this probably at the beginning of September. Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  10. Hey, could i pay you for a story? as in do you do comissions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vumi,
      Thanks for the question! Right now, I'm probably not doing commissions, because I've got many more ideas than I do time. But you are always free to submit ideas to my previous post, or pfdee@comcast.net, maybe you'll inspire me! And one level of my Patreon, the $10/story level, lets you submit ideas for the $5/story level to vote on, so that's another way to maybe see your favorite idea come to life!

      Delete
  11. Isle of Peternia - if you use the below linke with way back machine

    http://www.orgasmdenial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4235

    https://archive.org/web/web.php

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Pfdee,

    your older stories where the best and newer ones like lease to own was great, would be good to see more like that and with the age play dynamic ps more puppy play and chastity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. "Nature does not hurry, yet everything is completed."

      ~some monk somewhere

      Delete
    2. Can you lock me in chastity Julie

      Delete
  14. When is more content coming PFDee some young girls puppy play, yoga pants and chastity blue balls would be great

    ReplyDelete
  15. HI Pfdee,

    could you do a sex mage story where a mans penis becomes a living dildo and all the girls tease it or use their powers to make hime feel them worship a dilod or their dildos but he can not come

    ReplyDelete
  16. Story Idea - Demonstrations

    Mike Johnson stood at the front of his classroom 10 giggling school girls eyeing him off he groaned because today was sex education.

    Claire the class president got up smiling at mike and said pants off and on the table Mr Johnson there was a mmurr and some giggling as Claire walked up with his chastity Key.

    after remocing the cage the girls giigle as his large cock plopped in to view however it was his balls that where the centre of attention egg size with a month of cum in them.

    Claire looked at the class eyeing off the three cutest and most innocent looking girls Charlotte Amy and Paige.

    Amy heloped him flip his legs over his head Paige started rolling his balls around and Charlotte stuck a finger up his ass.

    Then Claire send Mr Johnson open your mouth or will we need to get the ring gag.

    The girls all giggled as they worked him up to a huge orgasm

    ReplyDelete
  17. MILF

    Cassandra opens the door to her unit with a huff, smiling as she walked in on the site, her boy on his knees sweating with a throbing eight inch errction twitch from her sex magic but she was more interested in bellow his large low hanging egg sized balls with a month full of cum, naughty boy will that teach you for stinging my panties as she walks in and drops her gym gear, hear have the real deal as she turns around and wiggles her toned ass in his face, evethjng on display I. Her tight gym tights he groans and shoots Pre cum on the floor naughty boy she giggles you can lick that up after your punishment, your getting the wooden spook today as she steps into the kitchen coming out in a black gym thong, I’m going to spank those big balls baby, as she starts slapping them he moans and groans
    Reply




    Punishing the babysitter


    The precious tween smiled as her babysitter walked in the 18 year old half smiled knowing what was coming, her parents said do all you homework and closed the door.

    She looked at James and said pants off he said yes ma’am getting on his knees she giggled as they came off and the tiny pink chastity device came into display with his big egg size nuts dangling right below, naw poor baby months of cum In their she cooed in her high pitched voice all this because I caugh t you with my panties, ok let’s get that cage off and your legs over your head I’m giving you a handjob and your going to swallow every drop but after some ball busting and teasing

    ReplyDelete