Tuesday, March 29, 2016

The Great Experiment continues continues: Sex Powers University 3.3: "The First Stage is Denial" just got published!

So I'm definitely learning more about my writing process during this experiment and I even managed to get this episode under 20,000 words AND get it out before the month ended!

Found here

Troy's biggest rival just stole his girlfriend, but what can he do- he's still magically trapped in a girl's body!  And his sister Jessica has just bumped up against a possibly professional sex fighter; he's already beaten her mentor- what will she do if she meets him next?!

A short, sweet entry into the SPU 3 series.  Keep leaving ideas here for things you want to see in later episodes, and scenes you liked or didn't!

And I wanted to announce good news on "Pool Days #2" but that momdom/CFNM story has hit a few snags, so I'm rewriting it from the beginning so it will be good.  I should have something in about two weeks, hopefully.

You can buy the book on Smashwords, here.

Thanks again for all the support, and I hope you enjoy this episode!

PFD

No comments:

Post a Comment