Saturday, July 13, 2024

Happy Birthday Little Brother (Art)

 This is the type of stuff they won't let me post on DeviantArt (click to embiggen): 


If you're into ballbusting and never heard of Amadahy, do yourself a favor and google her, maybe with "Ballbusting Party" added.  

Tall, long-legged, and absolutely BRUTAL in kicking boys' nuts ALL her strength, Amadahy literally NEVER held back, once a boy asked her to kick them.  Once you see her in action, all other modern ball-kicking videos will look so tame and reserved by comparison.  She's unfortunately since passed away, but was a legend in the field while she burned bright.  I modeled the taller girl here on her as a sort of tribute, but of course I'm not that great at faces: 



I'm still surviving, trying to get through this summer heat, hope you all are too, and that this picture helps out a little-




5 comments:

  1. Great work Dee, soo hot, I hope you are keeping well!

    Felling happier...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm doing a little better- getting a new art piece out always helps!

      Delete
  2. You've gotten super good with the skin tone coloring and shading! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's what I was hoping would happen, if I took a break from writing to focus on just this- thanks for noticing!

      Delete
  3. Nice work this is fun keep at it!

    ReplyDelete