Friday, October 14, 2022

Futa Art Friday!

 I'm still racing to get another Locktober story out- it will be very very close, depending on a lot of external factors, these next two weeks.  

But enjoy this for now- anyone out there who knows color theory that can tell me what color I SHOULD have made the backgrounds, to make the characters 'pop' more?

(Click to embiggen.)



It's the first time I've had something in the scene 'glow' and reflect light on the other characters (the Lasso of Truth), so I'm proud about that.  I also will never stop laughing at the angel doing a John Woo leap off a CLOUD while firing her lasso.  

Also, I heard one commenter suggest LESS incest in my next written story... umm well, all I can say is that you're going to be happy AND sad!

Have a great weekend, 
PF Dee


2 comments:

  1. With the scaling of the grey and the pink you're at risk of simultaneous contrast, the lines hide it. I suggest dropping the outlines; I know it'll look bad, but this already looks...like it does... practice, practice, practice. Perhaps your feel for colours isn't up to gradients yet. Which I know is odd as the 'shiny' parts of this look best...mebe blend gradients into solid colour, mebe solid colour'd be quicker, so you can draw more quantitiy & get body shapes down. If you want 'popping' read up on Colour Values. Yellow/blue is in theory fine, though they seem similarly saturated....pink...probably a green. Quick examples if blogspot'll accept me posting a link:
    https://imgur.com/a/WXTHH73

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay note for others: I was getting a error message trying to post this: but it goes through on an ancient version of firefox. Chrome wouldn't let it....tried allowing all cookies, deleting all cookies, disabling all addons...no dice. So try old firefox to post comments. Again, since I can apparently comment now and don't think I was able to when you first asked for advice...biggest advice: practice. Draw lots.

      Delete