Friday, September 30, 2022

Remember Boys... (Locktober)

 


Single guys, married guys, gay men, men living alone!

If you have a chastity belt in your house- LOCK IT ON TONIGHT!

You don't have to Locktober for 30 straight nights-

-but you do have to lock it FOR ONE NIGHT. 

In fact, I'm going to make that a rule for reading any of my chastity stories I'm going to post this month-

-if you want to read a PF Dee story this month- you HAVE to pay the toll of ONE NIGHT in a chastity cage!  One night won't kill you.  It might even make you better...

It doesn't matter if you don't have a Significant Other who wants to play locking games-

-choose a celebrity or the cute girl from the coffee shop in your mind and 'have them lock you up' in your tight little belt and laugh!

A new story will be coming out in a week or so-

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I am going to try and do locktober this year. I even ordered a new chastity cage, but it wont be here till Saturday. But I am trying to be a good fox boy and not touch my self till it gets here. So far I've been succeeding, albeit I'm feeling a bit backed up. >-<

    ReplyDelete