Monday, June 13, 2022

Sister, Sister, Part 1(fsub, lesbian, sister, denial, volleyball)

 (Author’s Note: Hey all, I don’t know if this is anything, it’s very different from my usual, fsub for one, and a really different writing style.  Directly suggested by reader Andrea from a previous post, let me know if you want me to keep going with your comments below and possibly donations to Ukraine, your local shelters, or the link on the right- enjoy!

All characters below are over 18 at all times in the story.)



I saw the volleyball rising towards me as if in slow motion. 

I leapt up on spring-loaded legs to meet it-

-that was my job after all-

-the tallest girl on our high-school volleyball team-

-lead Striker, team Co-Captain-

The slightly shorter girl on the other side of the net, the one with the really cute ass in her tight spandex shorts, leapt up just a fraction of a second too late to challenge me-

-and she was expecting me to go down the line-

-so I turned and slammed it cross-court like a cannon and heard the very satisfying THUMP of ball on hardwood and the TWEET of the middle-aged referee’s whistle. 

POINT!  VALLEY HIGH!”

I pumped my fist as I landed and my teammates- all hotties in their own right- yelled and delivered high fives.

“YEAH!”

“POINT!”

“AMANDA THE HAMMER STRIKES AGAIN!”

Vanessa, the other front line striker, a tall blonde hottie who kinda looked like a young tall Charlize Theron with tiger eyes, the other co-captain and the only girl who could challenge me for height at Valley High at a whopping five-foot-nine, ran across the court and gave me a huge, hard, spank right on my exposed spandex-clad ass. 

“Good job, Hammer!”

SPANK!

And my heart stopped for a second as a huge red flush exploded across my upper cheeks.  

“Tha..anks!” I panted, praying she would assume the hot blush blooming on my face was from the exertion of the game and nothing else!  “Let’s.. keep it going!”

I wiped my face and got ready for our next serve-

The other team botched their return and our Setter set me up perfectly, the ball hanging slow and heavy right over the net again-

This time the tall girl with the cute butt expected me to go cross-court so I fired an even harder cannon straight down the line-

THUMP!

TWEEET!

“POINT!  VALLEY HIGH!”

More high-fives-

I saw Vanessa running over and I turned and stuck out my ass obligingly but hopefully not too obviously-

“You’re on FIRE Hammer!”

And this time she spanked my rear even harder than before.

SPAAAANK!

“-thanks!” I gulped, hoping no one saw my nipples were getting hard inside my sports bra!

In all the excitement our cute setter Kylie who kinda looked like a little Ariana Grande rushed over and spanked me too, and our big-breasted server Sloan and even tall Coach Jenny in her tight pantsuit and heels reached out and gave me firm bare-handed spanks on my tight hard ass, all three girls making hard, firm, hand-to-cheek contact with my butt through the sheerest, tightest, black spandex volleyball shorts I had. 

SPANK!

SPANK!

“Great Job Hammer!”

SPANK!

Oh god I was definitely blushing now!

And I could feel myself getting wet in my panties!

I had known I was a submissive before I had even known I was a lesbian. 

In my younger days I had found one of my mother’s romance novels in the living room- 

One of the tamer ones, no sex, just a story where some Pirates stole some Governor’s daughter away from some British Island in the Caribbean and tied the protesting girl’s wrists to their main mast as they sailed away-

And then slowly, teasingly, as they escaped, cut off the layers of her formal corsets and skirts and petticoats until all she was wearing was basically a very thin mid-thigh shift over her smooth young barefooted body and then the pirates started spanking the protesting, helpless girl’s smooth virgin rear harder and harder knowing the tied up girl couldn’t stop them, laughing at the cries she made, just on the verge of doing unprintable things to her-

Right before the Heroic British Sailor came rappelling over from another ship to cut her loose and save the day.  

But oh, the things I did to my young teenaged body, pretending that I was that Governor’s Daughter tied up to that mizzen mast-

Slipping my hand into my white panties in bed every night, just touching what felt good until I figured out what felt really good and had my first orgasm ever-

And later on going panty-less in bed as I got more bold, wearing just my thin sleep shirt and imagining myself barefoot and tied up like that, in the middle of a crowd of horny cheering pirates, tied to that pole with my smooth, helpless, unprotected rump just hanging out-

And then a few years later I saw that Geena Davis movie and my young teen brain had the most earth-shattering thought ever.

WAIT-

What if the PIRATES-

-WERE ALL GIRLS TOO.

And I had masturbated so much I had nearly failed out of school. 

“Thanks- guys!” I gulped back in the present, wiping my glowing red face with the bottom of my shirt, hoping the other girls wouldn’t see how hard I was blushing and gulping!  “Let’s- keep it going!” I gulped, turning and getting ready for the next serve!

Because I couldn’t TELL anybody that-

This was Texas, heart of Adam-and-Eve-not-Amy-and-Eve-Bible country-

And these girls were my teammates, it wouldn’t be fair if they thought I was perving on them all the time in the locker room-

Because after my awakening as a scrawny pre-teen I had joined so many female sports teams-

Hoping to someday be ‘captured’ by a pirate crew of rowdy older softball players-

Or field hockey players-

Or soccer players-

Or even gymnasts-

But early girls high school teams didn’t seem too interested in hazings-

And the entire time I had just kept growing-

And growing-

To five foot two-

Then five foot four-

Then five foot seven-

-and finally a towering five foot ten!

And now I was the tall, athletic, powerful, older girl on the team-

-team Co-Captain, a Senior, someone the smaller girls looked up to even as I towered over them like a freakin’ Redwood-

-the cute little setter Kylie/Ariana Grande who had just slapped my ass was barely five-foot-one for god’s sake-

I was ‘Amanda The Hammer’, one of the two pillars hopefully leading this team to a State Championship this year-

-and none of these girls were even thinking about tying me to the mizzen mast.  

None of the boys at school either- 

Most seemed put off by my height even though it was mostly legs, and I wasn’t out at school yet anyway, not even to my friends, just a few anonymous folks online, and I never wore short skirts or high heels or make-up to school like some of the more candy girls did, just jeans and t-shirts, so I didn’t know who would have asked me out anyway-

And it was so cringe to imagine TELLING a boy that on a date-

-admitting that you WANTED to be stripped and tied up and have your nipples and pussy and even ass teased and teased and teased until you were a mindless aching DRIPPING sex toy just BEGGING to let your captors do ANYTHING they wanted to you-

Obviously I had graduated to much harder books than my mother’s in the last few years.

And I couldn’t imagine putting myself in that position for any of the teen boys in this outer Dallas suburb- 

I didn’t trust any of those blabbermouth dummies that much-

And so I was destined to spend the prime of my horny youth, the flower of my sexual awakening, untouched by all the local boys and surrounded by a huge crew of cute funny tough hot athletic girls I couldn’t touch either, suffering in silence.  

And occasionally taking out my frustrations on a helpless white inflated volleyball. 

THUMP!

“POINT!  VALLEY HIGH!”

THUMP!

“POINT!  VALLEYHIGH!”

THUUUMP!

“POINT!VALLEYHIGH!GAME!!!”

I hit the last shot hard enough to almost deflate the thing and when I landed all my teammates were running towards me but unfortunately they all just hugged me around the shoulders and I didn’t get another single spank on my tight muscular ass even as I tried not to be too obvious pointing it right where tall Vanessa or Coach Jenny could totally have spanked it if they were looking to do so but no one did as my pussy burned from neglect. 

In between the high-fives and hugging I turned to look over at our cheerleading team-

They were always good for a few nice panty flashes a game, they never were as careful around us as they would have been at a boys’ game-

Cheerleaders were a totally different breed than volleyball players, so small and candy and always wearing perfect make-up with perfect hair and smelling so good-

-I just wanted to throw their tiny bodies down on a bed and lick them everywhere from the tips of their toes to their candy-flavored tongues, especially down their tight little flat stomachs and that super sexy line where their hips met their little shaved mounds-

But they were already putting away their pom-poms and packing up their ribbons, some in the squad already pulling on baggy cheer sweatpants and checking their pink bejeweled phones, bored-

Sigh.  

Even as I was still getting hugged by my teammates, I looked over them to find my mother’s face in the crowd- 

-how often had she diddled herself thinking of being taken away as pirates booty, I wondered-

-and I indicated to her that I’d go into the locker room for a bit before meeting her outside.  

And she gave me two motherly thumbs up.  


***


Girls’ lockers rooms aren’t as sexy as they make out in the movies; none of us are taking long sensual soapy nude showers together after a game, letting our fingers explore each others’ slicked bodies or rubbing each other’s wet soap clad asses before getting down to the inevitable 69ing-

-most of the time we just wiped the sweat off our faces and listened to a short speech by our coach and then put on the default sweatpants and hoodie before all driving to our own separate homes to shower in non-sexy ways. 

Double sigh.  

I got the game ball and some nice praise from the coach but unfortunately no more spanks and walked out the back gym entrance to meet my mother and a cute barely five-foot-five blonde cheerleader waiting next to our family mini-van. 

“You did such a GOOD JOB Honey!  You were on FIRE out there!”

“Thanks Mom.”

The cute tiny blond cheerleader didn’t even look up from texting as she and I got into the back of the van together.  “So did you win your little match or whatever?”

“You are literally the worst cheerleader ever.”

Brittany smirked as she plopped onto the wide back seat, still texting.  “We’re the BEST  squad in the entire state- if we can make a crowd cheer for something as boring as girls volleyball.

Mom giggled into her rear-view as she pulled us into traffic.  “Girls, behave now.”

I pulled up my hoodie defensively.  

It wasn’t fair!

By some genetic mutation I was five-foot-ten and brunette with wide shoulders with long bird legs and bird arms and stood taller than almost any boy on our high school’s football team, but my younger sister Brittany was a tiny five-foot-five perfectly proportioned candy blonde with smooth slim legs and big Disney eyelashes and a perfect face and a tight little ass and perfect little pedicured feet, the type of hot young girl who got abducted by pirates all the time.  

“Why do you even come to our games if you aren’t going to follow them?!” I growled. 

Brit shrugged.  “They make us.”  She shrugged again.  “And sometimes there’s cute boys there.”  She showed me her phone.  “I got three numbers just tonight!”

Mom coughed from the front seat while driving. 

“For help with HOMEWORK, Mom, obviously,” Brit said, in her cute dismissive giggle that only she could pull off.  

We were allowed to date until we went away to college-

-I didn’t WANT to date anyone in this stupid town but I still wasn’t allowed to anyway-

But Brit was allowed to have ‘homework parties’ with co-ed groups of friends or go to the lake with boys or have full sleepovers with her cheerleading team however much she wanted, just because Mom had given up on trying to keep her locked in the house years ago.  Because Brit always found a way to sneak out.  And because boys wouldn’t stop calling.  

It wasn’t fair!

I gasped as Brittany- still in her cute short cheerleading skirt that showed off all of her smooth slim blonde legs and not in sweatpants like all her squadmates had put on the second the game ended- kicked something off her ankles and propped her naked feet right up on the back of the empty passenger seat as she continued to text! 

I looked away!

“Why are you barefoot?!”

“Cheer socks make my feet hot.”

“Well I don’t want to see your smelly stinky feet in my face right now!”

“Then stop looking,” Brit said in her cutting cheerleader voice that I could never compete with, even as she kept texting, ignoring me as my face flushed and I looked away again!

Because my little sister Brittany had the sexiest feet I had ever seen. 

Slim and smooth and arched like delicate little works of art, pink and white in just right places, with sexy cherry red toes like an Italian sports car but with smooth soles just made for licking-

Those smooth pink and white soles had tormented me ever since I started realizing that I liked all parts of a girl, but cute slim manicured girls feet especially!  And Brittany always made sure her manicure was perfect- it must have been in the cheerleader code or something- and so I saw those tiny thin objects d’esire out at home almost constantly-

-hanging over an arm of the couch as she texted-

-propped up on the dinner table as she ate breakfast and texted-

-being dropped on my lap as she flopped on the couch tired after a long day, begging me to rub them as I tried to concentrate on the TV, tormenting me as she then ignored me and texted-

And so I turned away in a huff, using the side of my hoodie to block my view of blonde sister Brittany’s smooth perfect pink-soled feet right in front of my eyes!  “Gross.”

I saw her reflection smirk in the car window. 

She cleared her throat.  

“It sure looked like you enjoyed getting spanked a lot tonight.”

That hot blush spread across my face again!  “Well I didn’t!”

“It sure looked like you did.”

“I DIDN’T!”

“GIRLS!  BEHAVE!”

Brit and I didn’t talk for the rest of the drive home, although I could just feel her smirk, burning a hole in the side of my hoodie.  


***


And that’s just how Brit was.  

She’d say the meanest most cutting thing leaving you blushing and humiliated and like thirty minutes later she’d come out of her room in loose booty shorts that stopped halfway down her ass and flop across your lap on the couch and BEG you to drive her to her friend’s house for the night and hug you and say PLEASE when you said no and eventually you said yes she’d squeal in a way that melted your heart and you’d find yourself driving her over even though you had hated her guts a half hour ago. 

I’d seen it happen to countless guys and girls and even teachers at our school and our mother and even me time and time again even though I totally knew it was coming every time, I was helpless to resist. 

‘Weaponized Brattiness’, I called it.

And so after getting home and taking a non-sexy shower and changing into a t-shirt and running shorts and watching TV on the couch while watching Mom go off to her girls night out I KNEW what was coming when I saw Brittany watching to make sure Mom’s van left the driveway and then disappearing into her room for a long time-

-and then coming out with her with her hair and make up perfectly done and wearing a tight black sparkling party dress with a missing back and slits up the side and obviously no bra or panties that made her look MUCH older than she really was. 

“Jesus Brittany what the fuck.” 

“It’s a COLLEGE PARTY I have to look GOOD!”

“Is there going to be alcohol there?!”

“OMG you sound like Mom.”

I felt like I had to do SOMETHING- I was her older sister and she was still just a small high schooler who could easily get trapped in a bedroom or roofied or something-

“Brittany, you CAN’T go out like that- you’ll get… gangbanged!”

She giggled excitedly.  “Oh my god you think so?!”

“BRIT-”

She rolled her eyes and wrote something on a scrap of paper and tossed it at my lap while I still lay on the couch and she rushed towards the door.  

“Fine!  That’s the address I’ll be at, if I’m not back by midnight call the SWAT team or whatever.  And don’t tell Mom I was out!”  

“Britanny!” 

But I knew I had already lost this battle.  I always did with her.

“Don’t drink anything any guy hands you!”

“Duh Amanda I know-”

“And don’t go off into a room alone with any random guy!”

She giggled at the door, turning and doing a barefoot spin for me in her skimpy tiny practically illegal party dress.  

“You really think I look good enough to get gangbanged?”

“BRITTANY!”

“I know I know I’ll be careful!  I’ve got a guy I’m going with, his number’s on the piece of paper too, I trust him!”

I looked down.  “Fine, whatever.”

She stopped at the door.  “Seriously- do I look okay?”

“Yes.”

“Amanda- it’s important!  DO I look HOT?”

I swallowed hard.  

It was impossible to resist those big pouty eyes.  She was actually worried and being vulnerable right now.  

“Brit… you look incredible.”  

“Really?!”

“Yes!  You look…”  I swallowed again, feeling my heart start to pound as I stared at her slim body, her smooth legs and her smooth tiny bare feet!  “…fucking good enough to eat.”

“YAY THANK YOU AMANDA DON’T WAIT UP!”

She squealed and hugged me and put on the high heels Mom didn’t know she had bought and rushed out the door as some strange guy’s car lights came up our driveway and I watched my hotter younger sister rush out on a date I could only wish I had.  

I gulped and waited until I saw the car lights recede and then, still lying on the couch in a darkened room in front of the TV, I gulped and leaned back and slipped a hand underneath the waistband of my running shorts and stared to edge my bare pussy, thinking of what I would do to a tiny hot girl who looked like that, if I was out on a date with her.



***


Orgasm denial is a hell of a drug.

It makes your skin hot and flushed and sensitive like ecstasy, your heart hammer and pound like cocaine, and if you do it long enough, it makes you loopy and confused and prone to bad decisions just like being drunk, without any of the hangover, just a smooth, constant, unending buzz.   Not that I knew anything about those other drugs, that’s just what our school’s D.A.R.E program taught us, on posters on the wall during Health Class. 

But I definitely knew about orgasm denial. 

After I had started coming out online and doing research into what I was, I found girls being denied their orgasms everywhere I looked- 

In my mother’s tame romance novels, where the heroines would always get kissed by the guy, get their blood up and rushing by the hero’s hands creeping up their stockings or starting to unbutton their dress before they got interrupted at the last second, leaving the heroine gasping and panting and making my young body hum in a way I couldn’t yet explain-

In the slightly harder Alpha and Omega stuff I started to read next, teasing and denying the girl was practically hard-coded into the genre’s DNA, the confident Alpha getting a prim and proper but helpless Omega panting and moaning and practically dripping slick down her thighs before pulling away and making her squeal in frustration and me shove a hand down my shorts to finish myself because I had no one around to tell me not to-

And in the hardest-core blogs and tumblrs I dared read on my phone, unseen hands teasing a naughty, naked, bent-over girl before giving her a long, hard, bare-assed spanking was basically my go-to, when I wanted to feel helpless and horny and aching for someone to do the same to me, before I exploded all over their cruel hands, cumming or edging or ruining myself as my unseen master wished-

I had gotten better at edging myself as I had gotten older.

More able to resist the overwhelming urge to finish myself for just another few minutes, just another few minutes-

Riding those delicious peaks and valleys-

Slippery and panting and just humming from head to bare toes with pent up desire-

And so I was thoroughly high on my own supply an hour and a half later, panting and shivering, my naked toes curling as I edged yet again, stretched out on the couch with my legs over one of the armrests and my hands down my shorts when Brittany unexpectedly burst back through the door, pretty drunk herself.  Like, actually drunk on cheap frat boy beer. 

I barely had time to pull up my shorts and pull a thick blanket over myself before she stumbled in and stood at the end of the couch!  

“OH MY GOD WERE YOU JUST PLAYING WITH YOURSELF?!” she howled in a too-loud drunk voice that lightweights have.  

“NO!” I panted, dying of shame under the hot blanket!  I hadn’t even seen any car lights pull up!

“I think you WERE!” she giggled, half-drunk, as she kicked off her heels, coming around to drop onto the couch barefoot, her hair a little messed up, still in her killer party dress.  It was a long L-shaped couch, so there was room for both of us.  She looked me straight in my gasping red TV-lit face.  “I totally saw!”

I was dying-

Aching-

And still flushed and pounding in a denial haze from nearly an entire night of edges.

“What are you even DOING HERE!?!”

“I had my date drop me off down the block in case Mom came back home early!” she giggled, looking at me.  “I didn’t think I’d come back to catch my big sister snapping at her clam!”

“I…wasn’t!” I protested again, the thick blanket up to my neck, leaving only my hot flushed face and bare feet sticking out, my pussy just aching underneath, where I had been edging myself silly for almost an hour!

I felt humiliated-

-and helpless-

-and trapped-

Not unlike a naughty Omega caught with her hands down her garters.

“Okay,” Brittany laughed, covering her mouth with her hand, her cute little toes on the couch flexing.  She seemed to start watching the TV.  She giggled.  “Is that why you never come out with me on Friday nights?  You’re too busy flicking your three-bean salad at home?”

I pulled down my shirt and pulled up my shorts more thoroughly underneath the blanket and finally sat up on the couch.  It wasn’t much, but it was a stab at getting back my dignity!

“Shut up!  Like YOU never do it!”

“I DO do it,” Brit giggled.  “Like, a lot.  Like probably too much!” she admitted, the beer loosening her tongue.  “But only in the bathtub!  In private!”

I sat up, crossing my arms over my rock-hard nipples poking through my shirt!

“Well whatever!  Aren’t you supposed to be on a date or whatever?!”

“Date’s over,” she laughed, pulling in her feet to make her ridiculous dress slink even higher up her slim thighs.  “He picked me up in an expensive car and took me to a raging party and I let him get me drunk and grind against me on the dance floor all night, feeling his helpless thing get SO stiff inside his jeans under my tiny little squeezing hand while I made out with him and then I suddenly made him drive me home and left him with the worst case of blue balls ever!” Brittany laughed out loud as I felt my heart pound.  

“You… you didn’t… go all the way with him?”

“Ugh- gross- no!”  She snapped her half-drunk eyes from the TV to me.  “Wait, have you been thinking that I put out for every single guy I go out with?!”

“Well, yeah.”

“That would make me like the biggest slut in town!!”

“Well, yeah.”

“OMG Amanda!” she whined, kicking my blanket-covered legs with her naked little foot. “Big talk coming from the horny slut that I just caught tickling her snatch on the living room couch!”

I panted and flushed, my nipples getting hard again!  

Did I mention that humiliation got me off too?

Brittany sighed, playing with one perfect blond curl in front of her eyes.  “No, it’s much more fun to get a boy all hopped up and horny on a date, until I can just FEEL his cock THROBBING in his jeans as I squeeze it as he drives me home, hoping to get into my panties… and then we make out and I let him touch me everywhere… and then cut him off cold and send him home with two huge aching blue balls!  If anything, I’m like the biggest COCKTEASE in town!”

I was aching-

Feeling the gravitational pull of her-

She looked so good, sitting in the blue light of the muted TV-

Barefoot and dressed in black, idly playing with her hair and sort of ignoring me as my hungry eyes slid up and down her slim smooth nearly nude body-

I was a huge orgasm denial slut. 

And my little sister was the biggest cocktease in town. 

Suddenly she looked over at me. 

“Why are you blushing?”

“..no reason!” I stammered, looking away!

Brit looked at me. 

This was one of those nexus points-

-a turning point in a game where everything hangs in the balance-

-like a volleyball hanging slow and fat right over the middle of the net-

-and just one action could push it either way.

“Amanda,” she repeated slowly, “…why are you blushing?”

“I…”

I could say something-

Change the whole course of our relationship-

Take us into unknown waters and throw open the doors to my darkest fantasies-

“…no reason!” I repeated, looking away!

I had let the ball drop dead.  Killed the whole momentum of the moment, playing it safe.  

But it was for the better. 

“Just let me watch TV!” I huffed, red-faced and pulling up my blanket. 

Brit picked up her purse, rummaging through it as she prepared to go back to her room where she would get distracted by the next boy she met and she and I would never talk about this sort of stuff again-

“Let’s play Truth or Dare,” she laughed, pulling out a flask of liquor and clanking it down hard on the coffee table between us. 


***


“What?!” I cried, looking at the black and silver leather flask.  “Where did you get that?!”

“My date gave it to me,” Brit laughed, unscrewing the top.  “Probably thought it would impress a cute dumb high-schooler, and help get him laid.  It will help get me drunk tonight, at least!” she giggled, taking just a little sip before passing it towards me.  “Blech!  Who puts tequila in a flask?!”

I didn’t take it. 

“Brittany!  Mom would kill us if she found out!”

“Ohmygod who’s the younger sister here and who’s the older?  Just drink, Mary Poppins- and then I get the first question!”

I gulped and panted, taking the flask.

My body was still flushed and trembling from the interrupted edges.  

I was very horny.  Seeing her barefoot and in a tight party dress didn’t help.  

I was making bad decisions. 

I took the smallest little sip.  The liquid burned going down my throat.  

“I’m not-” I coughed, “playing Truth or Dare with you!”

“It will be fun!  Like back at all our middle school sleepovers!”

“No!  It’s dumb- with just two people!”

She took a sip too.  “Play Truth or Dare with me or I’m telling Mom we need to have professionals come and wipe down our leather couch- and I’ll tell her why!”

I blushed so hard!  “Okay fine whatever!”

“Turn off that stupid TV then.”

I did, leaving us both in a mostly dark room lit by only the yellow streetlights coming through the windows outside.  It was still and intimate and… oddly romantic.  I could see her bright eyes shining in the dark as she sat up and looked at me.  

“First question- Truth!” she giggled, choosing for me.  She smiled.  “Were you really playing with yourself when I busted in the front door?”

I panted, feeling the heat quickly building up in my face again!

If I said anything-

-I would never EVER live it down!!

I took another little sip.

This time I wasn’t going to drop the ball. 

“Yes.”

“I knew it!” Brit laughed, taking the flask back.  “OMG my big sister is SUCH a horny slut!” she said, taking a little cheerleader-sized sip as my pulse pounded.  I think I liked hearing her call me that- “Okay, your turn- Truth!” 

“That’s not how it works- you can’t choose Truth or Dare for BOTH of us!”

She looked at me.  “You can give me a Dare if you want, Amanda… but then I’m going to give you an even worse Dare back on your next turn.”  

I swallowed so hard, feeling my chest begin to sweat!  

“Fine, truth then!  Um…”  

There were so many things I wanted to ask her, but it felt like the dam was just barely holding back the flood as it was!  

I swallowed hard.  

“…are you really the town’s biggest Cocktease?”

“Oh totally!  I let boys kiss me and feel me up and grab my ass through my little cheer panties ALL the time and get them SO hard and aching inside their pants- but if they want to cum with my little hands or my little mouth or my tight hot puss, they’ve got to really EARN it with some blue balls!”

She laughed and stretched out on the couch- oh god those little feet- 

“I mean REALLY earn it.”

I was aching with possibilities- 

Swallowing hard and rubbing my bare legs together under the hot blanket-

“Okay your turn- Dare!” Brittany laughed.  “Stand up and take off that stupid blanket and let me see your body.”

“You said you wouldn’t choose Dare!”

“I said no such thing.”

The way she had told me, it wasn’t a Dare- it was like an Order.  

And my body liked following orders from someone else.  

She had seen me braless under T shirts and short shorts before, what was the big deal?

So why did it feel like a big deal when I stood up- 

-at her command- 

-and let my thick long blanket drop, standing on the carpet in bare feet, nude legs, with running shorts that stopped halfway down my ass and my nipples rock hard under a thin t-shirt?  

Why did I feel so-

-exposed?

“Nice,” Brit giggled, looking me up and down in the soft light.  “Give me a turn!”

And I did!

“You’ve always had such nice long legs and ass,” she laughed.  “Must be all those squats!”  I finished the turn and found her looking right at my chest!  “And those big firm titties.  You should really walk around the house naked more.”  She winked at me.  “I’d pay to see that.”

I flushed, panting a little as I sat down!

It couldn’t be-

It was impossible-

“My turn!  Truth!” I panted.  “… are you- a lesbian?!”

“Pfffft, no!” Brit laughed in her dismissive little cheer giggle, destroying my hopes.  “I love smelling a man, holding his big strong shoulders… grabbing a big thick dick,” she giggled, making me blush, hearing my little sister talk like that!  She looked at me.  “But you can’t go to sleepaway cheerleader camps every summer since puberty and come out of that totally straight.”

I almost spit out my sip!

“What?!”

“What? Volleyball camp wasn’t like that?”

“No!”

“You guys didn’t play around in the showers?  Grind your soapy bodies up against each other?  Warm each other’s beds at night?”

“NO!”

She laughed, rubbing those smooth legs together as she took another drink.  “Wow.  Okay.”  She looked up at me.  “Truth!  Are YOU gay?”

I gulped, taking a drink!  “Yes.”

“I figured.  I’ve seen the way you look at my cheer friends when they come over to sunbathe in the back yard.”

I blushed, hoping I hadn’t been THAT obvious!

She giggled.  “…and at me.”

“Brit!  I didn’t mean to-”

“I don’t mind!” she laughed at my red face.  “Sometimes I even walk around a little more on purpose, just to tease you-”

She pulled her knees further in as she lay on the couch, letting her black mini-dress ride up enough for me to see her white thong panties between her smooth smooth white thighs, covering that tiny smooth pussy and splitting her tight round butt cheeks perfectly!

Oh god!

“Truth,” she laughed, playing with the edge of her dress. “Are you a virgin?”

I couldn’t look away from the perfect little upskirt she was giving me!

“…yes!”

“Ohmygod,” she giggled, making me burn more!  “You’ve never been with a guy?  OR a girl?”

I blushed even harder!  

“…no!”

“Ohmygod!  Amanda the Total Virgin!”

It was so humiliating!  

My little baby sister-

-had SO much more sexual experience than me!

I could imagine her now-

-her slim perfect body nude on some college guy’s bed-

-yelling as she got absolutely railed by his huge thick steel-hard cock. 

And the thought made me so fucking wet. 

Brittany was looking at me, her eyes intense.  “Dare!  Take off all your clothes and you’re not allowed to get dressed again until the morning.”

“You already had your turn!  You can’t go twice in a-”

“Dare!  Take off all your clothes,” she repeated, her voice changing.  “And stay naked until I release you in the morning.”

I could feel the walls closing in on me!

“…Brittany!”

But I could also feel the collar and waistband of my clothes getting very tight-

It would feel so much better to be rid of them-

To be free-

I gulped, standing up!

“….you can’t… tell anyone about this!”

She giggled and crossed her fingers.  “Cheer Captain’s Honor!”

I panted as I stood barefoot in the middle of my living room, hands gripping the bottom of my shirt-

This was another nexus point-

The last chance to turn back-

But I took a deep breath and pulled up on my shirt and down on my shorts before I could think myself out of it and then I was standing totally nude in the middle of my house, gasping and blushing!

And then she was closing in on me.  

My hot younger sister came across the room at me in one quick motion, standing on the couch so she was taller than me-

Her hands were on my neck, my bare hip, pulling me closer-

“Brittany!”

And she held her hot cheek to mine, her soft breath brushing against my pulsing neck as I squirmed-

“Oh my god,” she laughed, just holding me there.  “You really ARE a virgin- you’re dripping onto the carpet!”

My heart was pounding in my chest!  My breath was so short!

“…Brit-”

She kissed me and I melted. 

She grabbed my naked ass and licked my neck and sucked on my bare nipple and I screamed. 

“BRITTANY!”

I was on fire-

I was melting into the floor-

My tiny little sister who I could pick up and bench press pulled me down hard onto the couch by my hair, forcing herself on top of me, sucking on my aching hard nips which made my skin catch fire, kissing like a hurricane down my panting ribs, my heaving naked stomach, to the tops of my quivering thighs-

“BRITTANY!”

She laughed and kissed my bare thighs around my pussy, my exposed hip bone, the very top of my mound-

“Ohmygod you’re so wet,” she laughed, her breath touching my clit even though nothing else had.  “You’re more fun to play with than most boys!”

I was beyond thinking-

I was too horny-

And she was too dominant-

It was because of all my edging, I wanted to tell her-

-but all I could do in my state was scream and shiver!

“BRITTANY!”

“Wow,” she giggled, rubbing her fingertips so softly over my bare hips, thighs, stomach, ribs, making me shake from anticipation!  “Naked Virgin Amanda, about to be taken for the first time…”

Her hands were so light but so skilled, never stopping, the fingers always applying the perfect amount of pressure-

When her thumbs rubbed over my bare pussy the first time I screamed out loud. 

“BRITTANY!”

She laughed and started giving me feather touches with her thumbs on my smooth pussy, stroking me downward, downward, downward in a way that made me absolutely crazy!

“OH GODD!!”

“You really ARE a virgin,” she laughed, and my humiliation only made me wetter!  “Are you like this ALL the time, or am I just special?”

I wanted to be more dominant-

To force her to touch me how I wanted, to end this torture-

But I couldn’t help it-

I was naked, helpless on the couch-

-and having my pussy teased by my hot dressed dominant younger sister!  

Who knew exactly how to touch me.

“-uunggh!”

She kissed my upper thigh, nibbled on my hip, making my toes curl!

“-ummmmggh!”

She grabbed my ass, rubbed my ribs, breathed on my mound-

-everything but lick my pussy like my body was DYING for her to do!

“BRITTANNNY!”

She looked up at me, her lips just millimeters from my aching pussy.  I could feel her breath with every word!

“You want me to lick this?”

“YES!”

“You want me to slurp on this needy slippery pussy until I make you cum and cum and cum with your thighs around my ears?”

“OH GOD YES- BRITTANY!!!”

She laughed and flicked my clit with a finger.  “Me first.”

“NO!  BRITANNY!” I cried, but she was already pulling away, pulling me forward with one hand in my long brown hair!

“I told you my dates had to earn it,” she laughed, still pulling me forward onto the floor, down onto my knees!  “This is how they earn it- on the FLOOR- SLUT!”

I was nude and horny and helpless-

I was beyond thinking-

And Brittany had only edged me once.

I got on the carpet on my knees, crawling on all fours between my laughing little sister’s bare legs as she pulled me forward with a tight hand in my hair.  

“Have you ever done this before?” she laughed at my gasping bright red blushing face, as she put her warm thighs on my shoulders-

Oh god they were so soft-

“…no!” I admitted, blushing so red I must have looked ridiculous!

“I’ll walk you through it,” Brit laughed, tightening her grip on my hair with her fist as she pulled me forward.  “Just like you were a freshman cheerleader…”


***


“First rule: no touching yourself until I say!” she laughed, her strong legs pulling me forward.  “I know how dumb Sluts get distracted if I let them play with themselves.”

Oh god, my pussy!

“Second rule,” she panted, gripping my hair tight.  “Over the panties for a while- warm me up first- I’m not a stupid dripping naked Slut like you are!”

And then she pulled me forward into her warm soft perfect panty-covered pussy. 

I moaned when my lips met her soft warm panties for the first time- a moan that set her off too, pulling me in deeper and making her smooth legs squeeze around my ears even harder!

“Lick,” she panted, rubbing herself against my face!  “Lick me you Slut.”

I licked my little sister through her smooth tight cotton panties, gasping at how quickly she got wet as well, despite her protests of not ‘being warmed up’.

This was turning her on as much as it was me. 

And it was that thought that sent me into overdrive, making me reach up her slim smooth toned little legs- legs I had drooled over every bikini season in recent memory- and pulled her panties off to the side and down, fighting to get my tongue on her skin to skin-

We both gasped when my hot lips met hers. 

“MMmmph!”

“Ohhh!” she laughed as her wet pussy mashed against my face.  “Lick you stupid little Slut- and play with yourself while you do!” she moaned, locking her little ankles behind my back!

I moaned as I started rubbing myself, nude on my knees on the carpet!

She was just USING me to get off!

It was just like I had always wanted. 

She was such a powerful and responsive Top-

I knew I must have been horrible and frantic at this, it was my first time using my tongue on someone after all-

But Brittany kept shifting her hips and pulling my hair and adjusting her legs to guide me into exactly the spot she needed and I could TASTE her getting hotter and wetter and closer to orgasm and that was honestly such a huge fucking turn-on I almost came right there. 

“There you go Amanda- THERE you go!” she panted, soaking my face with her juices, her soft bare feet raking my back-

Oh god I was close-

“Stop touching yourself!” she commanded, pulling my head in deeper!  “Hands on me you horny Slut!  No CUMMING for you yet!”

I moaned into her pussy as I grabbed her thighs and kept licking-

I had been SO close-

-and that really seemed to set her off, and before I knew it my super hot bratty little sister with the perfect feet was cumming super hard, all over my face. 

“Oh yes- THERE you GO- RIGHT THERE DON’T STOP LICKING AMANDA- AHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSS!” she laughed, squeezing hard and soaking my nose and lips and chin with her juices!

They were so sweet and light-

I’ve heard girls say they don’t like the taste of a guy’s cum, salty and thick with hints of whatever he ate last-

But Bratty Brittany’s pussy was the sweetest thing I had ever tasted in my life, sloppy but smooth and perfect even as my pulse pounded from how hard her thighs were squeezing my ears-

I could do this all night. 

“AhhhAHHH!  OH!  YESSSS!” she yelled, finishing orgasming all over my face and then finally releasing my hair and her thighs around my head, putting one soft foot onto my chest between my boobs and pushing me back onto the carpet, making me fall back on my elbows!

We both sat there for a second in the still heavy dark, both of us breathing hard-

I don’t know who was panting harder, her who had just orgasmed, or me who was totally nude and aching, lying on the carpet in my birthday suit, dying to touch my pussy again!

Brittany pulled her panties back into place and her dress back down.  

“You’re not allowed… to put on clothes or touch your pussy again until I give you permission tomorrow morning,” she panted, collecting her hair.  “I want you tossing and turning in your bed frustrated- JUST like this!”

My eyes got big. 

There was NO WAY I would be able to keep from cumming tonight, not after my first- and hottest- sexual experience ever!

But the look on my face just made her laugh harder. 

“Brittany!”

“Nope!  No touching for Virgin Amanda!”

“BRITTANY!”

“NOPE!” she laughed, relishing her position above me, both on the couch and figuratively. “No Clothes!  And No Touching that naughty slippery puss!  I might not be able to make the boys ache longer than one night- BUT I DEFINITELY CAN WITH YOU!”

I scrambled to pick my clothes off the floor before our mother came home, blushing SO HARD on my red burning face!  “…Brittany!  I… I can’t!”

She laughed at my distress.  “It’s just ONE night!”

I didn’t have the balls to tell her it would actually be night Four for me.  

My nipples were so hard they hurt.

My heart was pounding out of my chest! 

It wouldn’t be possible!

I would break and touch myself and disappoint her and myself and-

“B..Brittany!  I can’t-

She grabbed the back of my neck and forced me into the deepest hottest kiss I could ever imagine, on my lips this time, her fully clothed and standing, me crouched down totally nude and squirming with need. 

“You WILL,” she giggle-panted into my ear, holding me hard by the hair.  While her skilled fingers found my aching slippery pussy and started playing with me!  “Because you’re my GOOD girl.”

Her fingers were soft but insistent at the same time, not using the tips, but rubbing with the side of her knuckle in a grinding motion against my lips and clit in a way I had NEVER felt before, driving me absolutely CRAZY with need.

And racing towards a knee-shaking orgasm!

“Buh-BRITTANY!”

She just laughed and rubbed harder!

“You’re so cute when you’re like this,” she panted, looking right down into my eyes.  “A helpless moaning horny little Slit!  I may just keep you like this forever.”

She forced me into a kiss again, my little sister’s tongue invading my mouth as thoroughly as her fingers invaded my gushing pussy!

I closed my eyes and I screamed-

And one second before I would have cum Brittany pulled her hand away and grabbed my wrists. 

And I really screamed. 

“FUUCCCCKKKKKK!!” I whined, pressing my thighs together!  “Brittany- IT BURNS!!” 

But my little sister was having the BEST time. 

“OHGOD look at you SQUIRM!” she squealed, dancing on her little toes, still holding both my wrists!

I could have thrown her off-

I was twice her size-

I could pick her tiny little frame totally off the ground Honeymoon style if needed-

But at that moment-

-she was much stronger than I. 

“You’re SO much fun like this!” she laughed, kissing my cheeks and neck and lips, watching my face as I went through the cruel edge. 

My little sister had edged me so close I was on the verge of tears.

I was shaking!

My wrists were straining to touch my clit!  If she hadn’t been holding my wrists, I would have diddled myself off right in front of her!

She must have learned that from the boys. 

She finally let go of my wrists when my knees stopped shaking.  

“Oh god Amanda,” she laughed, wiping away my tears as she reveled in my panting face.  “I’m NEVER letting you cum!”

I felt so helpless-

-naked and edged and whining in front of younger sister-

-just like a helpless slippery omega-

-but also so cared for.

“Open up,” she giggled, holding a slick hand in front of my face.  I did, and she fed me finger after finger of my own leaking juices, laughing so hard at the humiliated faces I made!

“Taste good?” she giggled, feeding me more, making me squirm even harder!  “Cause you’re going to be tasting A LOT of that in the coming weeks- your juices and mine BOTH!”

I panted, opening my mouth wide and tongue out far, being so submissive to my bratty little sister.

“Please!  Brittany!” I panted, aching!  “Can you… can you lick me?  Like I did you?”

“Ewww no!” she laughed, feeding me another dripping finger of my juices, rubbing her finger hard against my tongue to make sure I cleaned it.  “I’m not GAY!” she laughed, making me blush even harder!

She turned me by my hips and pushed me towards my room. 

“Okay, bedtime for little virgin girls!  Remember: no clothes on that butt nekkid body until I text you permission tomorrow morning, and NO touching that aching pussy or nipples-”

She spanked my ass hard!

SPANK!

“…Or I’ll never let you go down on me again,” she giggled.  

I panted-

I squirmed-

-but I did start walking naked towards my bedroom!

“If you get super frustrated and horny and desperate in the middle of the night,” she laughed as I left, “…just grab your sheets with your hands and kick your cute little feet in frustration!” she giggled, putting her feet up on the coffee table and grabbing the TV remote I had dropped. 

She grinned at me. 

“And definitely tell me all about it in the morning.”

I panted, walking to my room nude with a red face and ass and a pussy that was absolutely on fire, not knowing what type of monster I had unleashed.  

It was the start of the most frustrating and intense year of my sexual life.  


*** TO BE CONTINUED???  LET ME KNOW BELOW!***










18 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I beg you, please write Sister Sister Part 2. This was sooo hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, thank you! You and the other comments here are motivating me to get started on pt.2, if I can think of a good way to write it!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely hot! It it kept getting hotter and hotter. Please write the second part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very hot. Can't wait to see what they get up to in part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!

    I wish it had more of the spanking and oblivious interactions with the team's girls and coach, love that sort of unintentional humiliation!

    But the story is still great!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazingly hot! add me to the list for wanting a part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent story. Would love to see a part 2 where Brittany exposes her and teaches the team how to take care of the team sub. Get to see the popular girl, the shy girl, the slutty girl, the bossy girl all learning to dom in their own way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can’t wait to read more, this was a great story and so much setup for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep writing Dee please do more chastity, blue balling femdom works, more medical would be great eg post op 501 or prostate check massage either way great story above

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Another great story! Ever considered doing something like "Francis joins the program" from asstr?

      Delete
    2. Veum, I don’t know, I tried reading that story right now and it’s really wordy and the kids are kinda young…. What about the story would you want to see done better, maybe with older boys? I can’t quite think of a scenario to get to where that story got…

      Delete
    3. Yeah definetly with older guys! But the idea of being medically done without magic (well, it's just advanced medicine jargon with fake science) to be eternally horney "for the betterment of his future" just appeals to me. Like his mother does it as a punishment for constantly madturbating and not doing well in school etc but all the medical jargon makes it seem like it's for increased healthy sperm count that can be turned on and off with an app, with the side effect of making him horny and overly sensitive etc.

      Maybe a story could be how there are few people left on the earth, maybe down in the millions after some event in the future, maybe a war where more women then men had to hide in the bunkers while more men fought on the battlefield? Sience has progressed a lot, and the few men remaining are kept in a medically induced (with injections, sensitivity creams liberally delivered by cockteases, weekly "check ups" of teasing etc) constant aroused and oversensitive ready to cum at any time state constantly teased (illegal by law since men can't cum unless a medical button is pressed or something) by women who dislike men because they caused this to happen?

      They have to be aroused and sensitive because they have to fill a lot of women with seemen to repopulate the earth, but what if our story is about a 18 year old Virgin who just got accepted onto the program but since he is so young his mother won't allow him to have the chance of making babies, maybe she is a powerfull politician or something threatening the doctor to give HER the cum BOTTON instead of having it be in the pregnancy lab or something?

      Delete
  9. This was the best story of yours that I've read, including the novels you've published. I hope you continue with the younger sister dominating Amanda, and forcing her into more humiliating situations. Perhaps she can gradually be exposed as a pussy pleaser to certain members of the volleyball team as she desperately tries not to become the pet of all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My best story EVER?!? Cool, thank you!! What made you like it above all the others? (I’m trying a slightly new writing style.) Thanks for the suggestions, if this story goes for enough chapters, some of those might get in!

      Delete
  10. Id really prefer male female but still good please keep writiing and please do M/F femdom chastity love your work

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really amazingly hot. I agree, some of your best work ever. I'd love to see Amanda be so distracted at her next game, and so sex-starved that she can't keep her eyes off her teammates ass, that she misses an easy shot and loses the game for the team. Brittany arranges the whole team and all the cheerleaders to watch Amanda striped and spanked and passed around.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dee i have alwasys wanted a step mommy chastity blue balling puppy play son story pleaseeeee

    ReplyDelete