Sunday, February 16, 2020

A Missed Connection- Please Try Sending Your Story Again!

One of my long-standing offers is that any budding femdom author can email me for feedback on their short story, or tips on how to make a scene hotter, or how to self-publish to Amazon or Smashwords, etc.  Over the years, maybe 2-3 people have taken advantage of this, which is fine. 

But recently, someone tried to email their story to me, and when I tried to respond, their email address didn't work anymore!  It totally, like, couldn't accept incoming messages at all!

So ba****@b**************.com, if you're out there, try sending me your 12,004 word story for review again!  This time let's use my NEW email address, pfdeee@gmail.com (the extra 'e' is for 'erotic') and see if that works!  And check to see if you can accept incoming emails, to be able to get my review back!

And this offer stands for any other new femdom authors out there too- as long as your story doesn't contain any illegal stuff (underage characters, snuff, etc.) and you wanted some feedback on if scenes work, or how to make it hotter, feel free to email me, and I'll try to help, no matter how out there it is!




Stay frosty,
PFD

No comments:

Post a Comment