Monday, September 21, 2026

Feedback needed for a possible future cuckolding story

 Hey all, thanks for all the comments on the last story, it really makes it worth it, knowing that real people are out there reading my stories!

A few of the comments wanted a cuckolding story, and there's one short story I've re-written about 6 times but just can't seem to find the right angle, so I wanted to ask the folks who like cuckolding: 

1. What specifically about the fetish is the most fun for you?  What I want to know is the EMOTION you either want to feel as a reader, or the EMOTION you'd want the main characters to feel, not plot stuff (I can do the plot part easily, once I know the emotions).  I know what's fun for me, but seeing the group consensus on what's fun for you might help me get this story past the finish line.  

2. Anything you've NEVER seen done in a cuckolding story that you've always wanted to see done?  (This would be the plot or even emotional stuff.)

Thanks to those that asked about sponsorship, but at this point in my life/career, I'm only writing stories that I personally find fun and wouldn't exist in the world if I didn't write them, so while I greatly appreciate the offer, sponsorship wouldn't make any difference. 

Just doing this for the love of the game, so if you enjoy the output, then comments or the buy me a coffee link for a $1 tip is all I ask!

Let me know what you all like (or even dislike) about the cuck fetish, and I'll see if any of that fits into the story I'm trying to finish!  (No promises.)

Thanks!

PFD

8 comments:

  1. Hey Dee! I’ve commented asking for a cuckolding story for some time now, so great to see the engagement! I’m more on the dominant side myself, and I very much enjoy seeing stories about dominant women and their bulls emasculating their more submissive husbands. Emotionally, I think it’s a lot of the humiliation for the poor emasculated cucks (having their manhood stripped away through cock comparisons, chastity, watching their wives taken in front of them by more alpha men, clean up, and perhaps even having to service the bulls). I think it makes for an extremely emotionally charged scene as it establishes extremely firm power dynamics (the empowered wife and bull at the top with the cuck at the bottom) and allows the cucks to embrace their submission in that environment and thorough humiliation. The denial aspect as well for them is enticing as they have to watch what they can’t have and the wife feeling desired and powerful.

    Now, as far as content, I think you were going down a VERY interesting path with the Butterfly Beach story. It’s your canvas, so paint away maestro, but if I had my druthers, I’d see the husband character (Peter) have to face the “horrible” realization that he wants his wife Clara to cuckold him with some hung studs and have to beg the bulls to fuck his wife. I’d probably amp up the humiliation, probably with a ceremony where Barbara, the MILF friend character, down sizes his cock cage to a button cage in front of Clara and Kate (his daughter) before the bulls have their fun. I’d have Barbara position him underneath so he has to watch while they fuck Clara and make him have to clean the cum in a very humiliating way (off her ass, or fed to him by Barbara to make sure he has gets all of it). Can make this more humiliating by Barbara making him make eye contact with Clara and perhaps even the bulls while he does it.

    Now, for a new idea in cuckolding, I’d very much enjoy a medical scene of some kind. I’ve toyed with the idea in the past of a submissive cuck whose wife is a doctor and all her nursing staff are younger women (perhaps some Asian, some white). He’s forced to get a check up by the nurses where his wife reveals his tiny cock to the nurses with plenty of mocking, and he’s strapped down and forced to watch while his wife’s bull (someone humiliating from his life, perhaps his boss or even his wife’s boss) fucks her as he’s cuck sat by the nurses. I’ve also played around with an idea where the cuck is infertile and can’t get his wife pregnant, and the same scene plays out with the bull filling in for him. Can also do this for a younger man who has to go to the doctor for a physical and the female doctor decides to humiliate him.

    One other idea that I’ve never seen done is more of a family cuckolding. Perhaps the cuck is cuckolded by both his wife and his stepdaughter. I’ve played around with this idea where the husband lusts after his stepdaughter only to be found out and properly put in his place by both his wife and the stepdaughter (both were Asian in my story). Can amp this up with the ladies getting both taken by the same bull while poor cucky has to watch. Can even have them give the cuck’s chastity key to the bull.

    Hope this helps! As you can see, I have hundreds of ideas for cuckold stories, so would like to see you bring this to fruition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big supporter of this! All could do story where Willy wanker clinic is worked into the medical scene. Also a big fan of forced bi, with the cucks humiliated by having to clean up cum and perhaps lick the balls of the bull to emasculate them by the doctor/nurses.

      Delete
  2. The part of cuckolding I don't like is if they are married. I tend to read cuckolding stories if they have themes of chastity in them as well.
    But an idea I had floating around in my head about a guy that gets locked in chastity by his mother for his failing grades in his last year of high school, and his sister "helps" him out to sexually satisfy his girlfriend while he works on getting his grades in a good enough state to make sure he gets enough credits to graduate on time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This could be interesting lesbian cuckolding

      Delete
  3. First of all, it’s great that your enthusiasm for writing is still going strong.
    I think combining the Cuckold and Willy Wanker Clinic storylines could be very creative; after all, the women would still be the ones in control. It would also be great to add a bit of public humiliation for instance, you could visit an adult shop as a couple and ask the salespeople questions like, "Hello, could I see the smallest cage you have? We've been looking for a long time, but there's still room left in my husband's cage, and I don't want that."
    Also, please continue the Miranda’s Clinic and Cocksitter Club series I’m a huge fan of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed thrilled you are still going Dee, I hold out hope we can get a other Patreon for you one day.

      Frankly cuckolding is not my thing however the only time I liked it and it really turned my on was for "Miranda’s Willy Wanker Clinic 4/5: Play Ball!" with the two lesbians and the marriage chastity scene, gym girl loved this.

      Something like this would be fun or perhaps the lesbian girlfriend is the dr or nurse....

      Otherwise hmm if you when the MILF route what about the sexy mommies new girlfriend sightly different however could be interesting as they blue balls him, supervise his orgasm and humiliated him...

      again doctor idea they could work at a 501 clinic, also idea the penis shrinking if he was hung like a horse to make it more frustrating shrinking it to a adorable little good boy nub

      Delete
  4. Totally agree on bringing Miranda’s Willy Wanker series back. Also a totally great cuckolding story line you did was the God’s at 18: Summer Break story line with Miranda’s husband Josh cuckolding Don by fucking his wife. Would love to see more of that. Perhaps with the women all watching Don’s emasculation/cuckolding with a brutal cock comparison between Don and Josh and Don being cuck sat by Miranda again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could do one where the cucks are Willy wankered with the bulls allowed to keep stroking as they wish and fucking Miranda and the other ladies of the clinic at their wish.

      Delete