Monday, September 28, 2026

Double Date (Cuckold, BBC)

Author's Note: Thanks for all your cuck ideas/comments on the previous post- I don't know if I'll ever go back and do another Willy Wanker story, maybe in 2027, and only if I can come up with a really good new angle.  

But here is a cuckold story inspired by a now deleted Reddit thread which was called "My wife got fucked up against the wall" which I found really fun but too short.  And now the author deleted it.

I tried to include some emotions from your comments, but really this is the type of cuck story I love.  It's a long one, so maybe read it in sections.  

Enjoy!

PFD

***

DOUBLE DATE



We were on a double date. 

My wife Sandra and her hot friend Cassie both wore tight little black cocktail dresses which made their long smooth naked legs look absolutely mouth-watering.  And underneath my slacks, I wore a tight little steel chastity belt which made both women almost too painful to even look at.

I tried not to stare as we walked the girls to our table-

Straining in my cage as they crossed their long naked legs as they sat down or bobbed their sexy naked feet in their barely-there high heels-

Trying to pretend I was still part of the conversation over drinks-

-even as my helpless little two inch white cock pounded inside of its tiny tight little prison!

To describe them, my wife Sandra is a tall hot brunette Marketing Manager with big tits and amazingly long legs, very nearly a twin of the swimsuit model Penny Lane, with a wicked, classy, dominant, cock-hardening personality to match.  The kind of girl you would happily lock up your cock for.  On a first date.  

But her friend Cassie was nearly the exact opposite- a slim thin bratty blonde flighty party girl, very nearly an Anna-Taylor-Joy look-alike, whose slim pink-soled feet drew thousands of white boys' hands to thousands of small white boy cocks whenever she went online.  She was the type of girl your wife caught you jerking off to.  

And Sandra and I were on a double date with Cassie because about six months ago, Cassie had started dating a tall, handsome, athletic, well-dressed black man named Luke.  

Who apparently had an absolute sledgehammer of a cock.  

Or so Cassie had kept telling my wife, at every single girls lunch they had gone out to since!  And then Sandra would come home from those lunches, half drunk on margaritas, and tell me exactly what Cassie had told her-

-laughing as I couldn't stop getting hard in my cage-

-just from hearing her tell me stories about how much Cassie loved Luke's big hard amazing black cock!

But the worst part of it was, Luke was a great guy outside of all that.  Fun, confident, intelligent, always watching out for the whole group- always making sure everyone was having a good time- he had a real Alpha energy, calm, yet still always the life of the party.  And so we ended up hanging with him and Cassie at neighborhood group events all the time.  

And it always made me so hard in my cage-

-watching Sandra blatantly and playfully and obviously flirt with Luke at all those events, right there public-

It always led to our hottest nights back home-

Her pussy the hottest and wettest against my tongue-

Her legs the tightest around my head-

As I was on my knees, naked, aching, licking her out until her bare feet curled-

Those nights were the absolute hottest in our relationship, the times I had taken her home, after she had spent the whole night flirting with Luke-

-like she was doing right now.  

"Oh my god Luke your arms are so strong tonight!" Sandra laughed at our table in the high-end restaurant, squeezing his bare muscled forearms, right there in front of me!  "Have you been working out?"

Luke grinned and shrugged, gracious under her attention as always.  "No more than usual Sandy."

"Still, you're so strong," Sandra giggled, still feeling his arms, watching me for my reactions!  "With arms like these... you could lift someone my size up against the wall and pin me there!"

"He already did that to me once this week," the blonde Cassie giggled, not even looking up from her phone.  "We went so hard we knocked the pictures off the wall."

I panted, feeling my little dick pound against the walls of its cage, imagining that scene!

Sandra grinned at me!  "Hmmmm.  Maybe WE should try that sometime, huh Honey?"

And I panted and blushed even harder- 

Not only because, as a life-long office worker, I knew I didn't have the muscle to pick up my tall leggy wife for more than a few seconds, and definitely not long enough for a fuck-

-but mainly because-

-knowing Sandra's love of male chastity-

-she'd probably make me try it at home tonight, just to watch my little cock strain impotently at the very entrance to her smooth sacred opening-

-while still locked in its tiny little cage!

I swallowed hard, blushing, my throat tight!  

"...maybe!"

"It's not just arms," Luke chuckled, still letting Sandra feel his biceps.  "The girl has to be fit too.  She needs the leg strength to lock around the guy's hips and hold herself up.  Luckily, my babe can handle that," he chuckled, putting his big strong black hand on Cassie's smooth white leg very high up her naked thigh, right there in the restaurant!

She giggled!  "Aww, thanks babe."

"Hey!" Sandra laughed.  "I've got pretty strong legs too!"  

He chuckled.  "I know you do Sandy."

"I do!  I've really been focusing on legs at the gym for a while."  She looked at Luke but smirked for me, drawing her dress up even higher.  "Feel them."

And my jaw dropped!

And sitting next to Luke, in this very expensive high-end restaurant-

-my loving wife of five years inched the hem of her already scandalous little black party dress up to expose ALL of her smooth toned naked legs from ankle to hip, right there in public!

Even the normally unflappable Luke raised his eyebrow at that!

Sandra was practically flashing the entire restaurant, only a little hand holding her dress down between her thighs to keep her decent!

"Go on," she laughed.  "Feel!"

And Luke looked over me with a questioning glance-

-I panted, hard in my cage, unsure-

And Sandra looked over at me too, her entire leg exposed for Luke, giving me that  wicked smirk that I had come to know so well, before an edge or a ruin at her talented hands.  "Is that okay, Honey?"

I gulped, my little steel cage already so tight! 

"...it's okay!" I finally squeaked!  "I... don't mind!" I said, blushing as Luke's girlfriend Cassie snorted, looking down at her phone as always.

"See?" Sandra laughed to Luke.  "David says it's okay."

He chuckled, shaking his head slowly!  "Well as long as David says it's okay..."

And I blushed even harder-

-as this big strong sexy muscled black man-

-who had been to BBQs in our backyard many times-

-put his bare hand right on my wife's bare naked thigh!  

Right there in public!  

I sat stunned, unbelieving-

-and I noticed Sandra's face was getting a little pink too!

"So?  Are these strong enough?"

He chuckled, but Luke still took his time, feeling her smooth thigh muscles slowly, making her giggle and flush a little, his strong fingers just inches away from possibly brushing her panty-clad pussy!

"Yeah.  They feel strong enough."

"To be held up against a wall during sex?"

He laughed, his hand still on her naked leg!  "For a lot of things..."

I couldn't even- talk!

My helpless little pink dick was pounding in its chastity cage!

"They are really nice legs," he laughed, still feeling her naked thigh slowly, calmly, like James Bond!  Even I hadn't been so calm, the first time Sandra had let me do that!  

Or the last!

My wife smirked.  "So do my legs feel as good as Cassie's?"

He laughed!  "Come on, Sandy.  I've got my girl with me-"

"He better say mine are better, or he's never going to feel them wrapped around him again!" Cassie said, finally looking up from her phone!

"I'm just asking for his opinion!" Sandra laughed as I sweated.  "As an impartial judge!"

"Come on Sandy, you know which set I'm going to choose to have wrapped around me at the end of the night-"

And my wife smirked at me.

And arched just one eyebrow!  

And I, gulping, panting, sweating and rock hard and dripping in my cage-

-just gave her the slightest little tiny nod of my head!

My wife laughed and turned back to look Luke dead in the eyes. 

"Play your cards right and you might feel both of them wrapped around you, at some point tonight."

And my jaw dropped to the floor again!  

She was-

We hadn't really talked about-

I swallowed, my throat so tight I could barely breathe!

Luke just shook his head and chuckled graciously, as he always did-

-thinking that such a bold come-on from his girlfriend's married friend must be a joke-

-but Cassie turned right to me and laughed out loud!

"Awwwww!  Is Davey in his little cock cage again?!"

"Cassie!" I hissed, not looking at all the nearby tables, who must have overheard!  

"Oh don't pretend.  Once Sandy told me what to look for, I can see it all over your face like a neon sign."

I turned to the other side of the table!  "Sandra!"

And my wife just laughed in my face!  

"Girls talk, David!  Cassie told me so many details of her sex life... I couldn't very well hold back!"

I panted, my face burning-

-Cassie knew!-

-how long had she known?!?!-

She was the hot blond cheerleader type I DEFINITELY would have jerked off to, alone in my room, in high school-

-and she turned and laughed right in my face! 

"Awwww!  Was I supposed to keep your little cock cage a secret?"

"What's a cock cage?" Luke asked, his hands still on both women's legs!

Cassie made a dismissive gesture.  "It's a little metal thing that goes around small white dicks and smooshes them down to make sure they can't cum or get hard.  Online losers are ALWAYS asking me to lock their little dicks up in them."

Luke laughed!  "That sounds... painful!"

"Don't worry babe, they don't make them in your size."

Luke was looking sympathetically at me!  "How long... has he been in it?"

But Sandra answered for me!  "Oh about a month or so now-"

"No orgasms for a MONTH?!" Cassie howled, making me blush as the nearby tables looked over again!  "Awww, Little Davey must be ACHING in there!"

I blushed-

I panted-

I was ROCK hard in my tight little chastity cage-

-but I couldn't run away!  

It was a double date!

I looked over at Sandra, panting, helpless, humiliated-

-and she just grinned at me and winked.  

She knew I loved it.  

Even if I hated it. 

"And I didn't even bring his key," Sandra said, gesturing elegantly to her sexy but totally naked neck!  "So no matter what happens... David is just a watcher tonight."

"Awwww, so sad!" Cassie giggled, suddenly sitting very differently in her chair-

Much more confidently-

Much more seductively-

Crossing her legs much tighter-

Arching her back more-

Letting me get much better looks down her short black dress to her small but very perky natural tits, almost letting me see her hard pink eraser nipples!  It's funny how revealing your chastity status to your wife's girlfriends makes them all do that.  

But there was an even bigger grin from Luke-

-who still had his strong hand rubbing up and down my wife's smooth naked gym-toned thigh, right there in public!

"So what are you saying, Sandy?"

My wife grinned at me, knowing I must be aching and dripping into my underwear almost as much as she was right now!

"What I'm saying, Luke... is that all FOUR of us should be OPEN... to seeing where this night takes us."

And in the empty space after that statement I was panting, blue-balled, hard and dripping in my tight little cage!

Luke looked over at Cassie in one of those silent looks that couples have-

-when they're trying to make a decision-

-Cassie just shrugged her shoulders back, noncommittal-

Luke raised his eyebrows-

-and then Cassie giggled, and Luke started laughing! 

Nothing had been said-

-but something had definitely been decided!

And I sat there and sweated- 

-now TOTALLY unsure where this night might end up!

Just then a very hot barely-nineteen-year-old waitress in an even shorter dress than my wife came over to take our food orders-

-with Luke's hands still on both women's legs!

"Hmmm, choices, SO many choices..." Sandra giggled, watching me squirm, trying to figure out how much the waitress had clocked!  "SO many choices... you know, I think I'll let my husband decide for me- what do you think Honey, what should I get?"

Of course the waitress looked over at Luke-

-and then her jaw dropped as I had to cough to get her attention!  

"...I think," I croaked, "we'll both get the steak!  Eight ounces, medium rare!  Salad and truffled potatoes as sides!"

"Make mine twelve ounces," Sandra corrected.  "I think I need a little more tonight."

"Yes ma'am!" the waitress giggled, looking at Luke's bold right hand, looking at me and my face, giggling again, then skipping away, no doubt to tell her fellow wait staff what she had just seen!

I panted and blushed, feeling the bottom of my stomach drop out-

-as Sandra smirked-

-and Cassie laughed-

-and Luke just shook his head and grinned and finally took his hand off my wife's leg.

And that's when the double date really began.


***


For the first half of the dinner, both girls flirted with Luke, outrageously, blatantly, but playfully, as close friends would-

-but they flirted a little bit with me as well!

Sandra's way of flirting was subtle glances over at me as she said something outrageous to Luke, just to watch me sweat-

-or slipping her naked foot out of its heel underneath the table to press the balls of her foot firmly into my balls, just to watch my eyes bulge-

-but also slowly uncrossing her legs off the side of the table where I could see-

-to flash me long peeks of her bright red silk panties multiple times as she flirted with Luke-

-or adjusting her loose low cut top to let me catch a long full look down her dress at her bra-less G-cup tits, nearly all the way down to her big hard brown nipples, driving me crazy!

She was MY wife, but I was the one perving on her like a teenaged virgin who had just discovered jerking off, hanging on every upskirt or downblouse peek she might deign to give-

-while it was Luke enjoying her full adult attentions, calm and cool!

All while knowing-

-he had a greased runway into not one but TWO hot tight white pussies tonight!  

If he decided to go there!

He was so non-committal-

They were flirting, nothing more-

-and it was driving me crazy!

But Cassie's way of 'flirting' with me was even worse-

-leaning over towards me in that super hot dress, so much skin showing, looking like every untouchable blonde cheerleader I had furiously jerked off to in high school-

-while treating me like a totally sexless castrated 'buddy'!

"They look good together, huh?" Cassie leaned in to whisper to me, even as Sandra and Luke were doing the same on their side of the table!

I panted, blushing, straining in my cage!

"...I guess!"

"What do you mean 'I guess'?!?" she giggled!  "Sandy told me you bought her a nice big black dildo for your last anniversary?"

I blushed even harder!  

How much had Sandra told her?!

"...yes!" I finally admitted!

She laughed!  "...and that you made her call it 'Luke'?"

"Oh god!"

"Oh don't worry your little locked dick about it- Sandy and I have been tossing this idea around for a while. She knew you'd be into it," she giggled, making my face burn!  "Here, since you're locked, you can help me select my next Insta set!"

And then Cassie leaned over even farther showing me even more down her dress and started showing me the photo reel on her phone, scrolling past picture after hot picture-

Her in barefoot in booty shorts-

Her barefoot in bikinis-

Her barefoot and topless in panties with just one thin arm over her perky little tits-

-asking me which angles and outfits and pose her followers might want to see most, giggling as I tried not to sweat!

Looking at one super hot picture of this hot blonde former cheerleader after another-

-until she scrolled to bright high-quality video of her totally nude and masturbating in the shower that started auto-playing!

"Oooops, too far!" she giggled!  But didn't pull her phone away!  

She just held it there, laughing at my agonized face, giving me a long, steady, perfectly-lit video of her completely head-to-toes naked and wet in the shower-

-one hand urgently pulling at her small, firm, wet tits and pinching her hard pink nipples-

-one hand three fingers deep inside her slippery shaved god-tier pussy as her beautiful legs started shaking, as her mouth started forming a perfect huge 'O'-

-laughing as I couldn't look away!  

"Oh god!!"

She finally pulled her phone back just before she came!  

"Sorry, did that make your little dick hard?"

"A picture of a girl's ankles would make his little dick hard at this point," Sandra chuckled from across the table, as both girls laughed!

"Well he just saw a lot more than my ankles!" 

"It's okay, his dick's not getting hard.  If it even tries, his cage just ends up pulling on his balls to make them hurt more."

Luke winced.  "Ouch!  David- you sure- you're okay with that?"

My wife laughed.  "Luke- it was his idea."

And our friend looked at me, laughing!  "Really?"

And I could only blush a bright hot red in response!

My wife laughed again.  "Tell them, David."

"Tell them what?!"

"Tell them how happy it makes you," she laughed.  "When I lock up your little dick."

The other three at the table turned to look right at me and I panted, sweating, on the spot!

"I-  well- it- um-"

Cassie laughed.  "You'd think we'd locked up his tongue."

And my wife giggled.  "Oh no, I'd never deny myself use of that."

And I panted as they laughed, my cockhead feeling every bump in the inside of my cage!

"I- I-"

And my wife raised one stern eyebrow at me!  "David...?"

I swallowed my fear!

"...I like it!"

Sandra laughed!  "Because...?"

My face burned!  

"...because it feels... safer!  And reduces... my anxiety... to perform!"

"It's honestly made our sex life much better," Sandra laughed.  "It lets him last much longer."

Luke laughed.  "But wouldn't being all pent up, make him more likely to... pop?"

"Oh we have sex with him still caged.  He's been tongue and fingers exclusive to me for months now," my wife laughed.  "So you can all see why I'm... open to the idea of a 'couples night' tonight."

I gulped, my heart pounding, knowing what THAT might entail-

-but we had talked about Luke for a while, being Sandra's first!

But never decided!

Well, I guess Sandra and Cassie had decided, without me there!

And then Luke put one arm around Sandra's shoulders. "Well... I think we might be able to help you out there."

Cassie giggled.  "Definitely!"

Sandra laughed and looked at me.  "Tell Cassie 'thank you', David."

"For what?!"

"For showing you whatever nice picture she just showed you before this," Sandra laughed.  "I'm sure it's much more than you normally get."

I panted, totally humiliated, but-

"T..thank you Cassie!"

The table laughed again!

"Were you barefoot in the picture?" Sandra asked Cassie.

"Oh, I was bare EVERYTHING."

"Do an experiment- I bet David likes your foot pictures the most!"

And as Sandra and Luke continued talking, Cassie started showing me a whole new album of pictures, to try and test out Sandra's 'hypothesis'-

-and then laughing as just the looks on my face revealed my huge overwhelming foot fetish!

For her feet in particular!

Sandra had been touching Luke's arms as Cassie had shown her photos to me-

-but now also turned and crossed her long naked legs out to one side of the table-

-and dangled one very expensive high heel off the edge of her smooth sexy naked arched foot, right where I could see!

And yes, that did make my little caged dick very hard.

The girls laughed as I had to look away from even my wife's feet, unable to take even that level of stimulation tonight!

And after that, I noticed Cassie dangling her high heels off her slim, smooth extremely-lickable pale pink feet a LOT more, in angles where I couldn't help but see-

-laughing as I couldn't help but get caught looking every time!

It was humiliating, feeling like a locked up little kid at the adults table, squirming and ignored, as they talked about more grown-up things-

Both women were obviously more focused on Luke, but both did things to keep me sweating and aching and rock hard in my cage while they flirted with each other, which was nice.  

Totally humiliating, but nice!

And I STILL didn't know where this night would go!

The sexual tension was definitely in the air, between Sandra and Luke-

-and between Cassie and Luke-

-and even a little between Cassie and Sandra, in sort of a competitive rivalry-

-and between me and both girls' bare feet!

It might end up being a threesome which might change all of our lives-

-or just some playful flirting which just served to get Sandra SUPER wet for my tongue later!

Who knows what Luke would agree to-

-or Cassie-

-it could lead to-

-ANYTHING!!!

But then halfway through the meal, Luke's cousin showed up.


***


"Ohhh, and who is THIS?" Sandra laughed, as a second tall handsome well-dressed confident black man came over to our table, a bit younger, but obviously related to Luke!

Luke laughed.  "That's my younger cousin, Jamal.  He used to be Hell On Wheels for my mother and her sister, back when we were kids, always getting into some kind of stupid trouble, but then he joined the Marines and I guess that sorted him out.  Where you been, cousin?"

The young man laughed.  If anything, he was a hotter, rougher, more tattooed version of Luke!  

"Just got back from a 6 month deployment in the desert, man.  Sucked." 

And I saw my wife grin so widely you could have driven an aircraft carrier through it.

I swallowed hard!

I tried to give her the 'cut' signal-

-to say this was going too far-

-but she wasn't even looking at me!

"Jamal, you absolutely HAVE to stay for dinner."

The young man laughed!  "Nah that's okay, it looks like you guys already started.  I gotta a few friends maybe waiting downtown, so I'll let you guys get back to it-"

-but Sandra grabbed his arm!

"No, it's okay- stay!  There's more than enough room!"

"You sure?"

"Oh I insist," my wife laughed, and my little chastity cage got even tighter!

And this new confident black man looked at her-

-then at me-

-and laughed!  

"Yeah, sure.  I can stay."

And it was utterly humiliating-

-how quickly he had sized up the situation, without even being told!

A chair was brought over by the same giggling waitress as before and Jamal ordered a small appetizer and a few drinks to catch up-

-all while grinning and talking only with my wife!  

Now she was leaning towards him!  "Hmmmmmm, all those fit, young men trapped in the desert with NO women for 6 months... whatever did you DO?"

Jamal grinned back.  "We looked forward every day to getting back to women like you, ma'am."

"Don't Ma'am me- I'm barely a few years older than you!  Treat me like everyone else!"

"Okay," he laughed, then looked her up and down hungrily!  "You're looking really fine tonight, Shorty."

I blushed, hearing another man call my wife that!

Jamal was just as well built as his cousin but seemed more aggressive and in-your-face than Luke- 

-probably because he wasn't our friend-

-and probably because hadn't seen a woman in six months!

I panted, now doubly unsure of what was going to happen-

-and with my heart rate twice what it had been a minute ago!

Jamal clearly thought Sandra was hot-

And while he could obviously see me sitting there and the big shiny ring on Sandra's finger-

-Sandra definitely didn't discourage him!

She was giggling-

-almost beaming-

-and leaning over into him!

And Cassie leaned over towards me, letting me see nearly all the way down her dress to her bare tits and whispered into my ear:  

"...SOMEbody's made a new friend!" 

Which made my little cage even tighter, and her laugh harder!

Sandra wanted Jamal, that much was clear-

Cassie and Luke were watching the two of them interact and giving each other very knowing smirks, which made me sweat even more-

Sandra whispered something in Jamal's ear-

-and the man laughed and looked over at me!  "For real?" he asked, making me blush!

"Oh yeah.  And what's more..."  I couldn't hear what she said, but it was something that made him grin widely!

"You sure?"

My wife bit her lip and nodded!  "Yeah."

I was panting, so hard and dripping in my little cage!  

And then it became like the two black men were on a date the two sexy white women and I was the odd man out- 

-alone on the other side of the table watching and gulping-

-aching and dripping in my cage, trying to keep involved with the conversation somehow but failing-

Even though I was the one married to the sexy brunette with the great tits and even better legs and feet!

My eyes darted between my beloved wife and this new tall hot black stranger and Luke and Cassie now having NO idea how this night would end-

-and then the bill came!  

Jamal paid it before I could get a chance-

-his deployment bonus 'burning a hole in his pocket' he said-

-and Sandra thanked him!  

And finally, we all stood up, unsure.  

"Well we should probably get going home!" I told Sandra, hoping she would pick up the hint!

"Oh, David, already?"

"I'm... a little tired!" I said, pleading with my eyes to understand that it meant I'd love to take her home and lick her pussy until she couldn't stand, even if I had to do it caged!

"Oh... I don't know.... why doesn't everyone just come back to our house?"

I grabbed her arm!  "Sandra!  Are you sure?!"

She grinned and whispered into my ear.  "As sure as that cage around your cock," she said, making my cage fill and strain!

"But-"

"You wanted one David.  You're going to get one.  Maybe two."

I panted, sweating!  

Jamal knocked back the last of his beer.  "Only problem is- I'm too drunk to drive."

Luke finished his scotch.  "Me too."

"David can drive!" Sandra offered.  "He'd be happy too!"

And all four of them laughed.


***


The entire ride home my wife sat in the back seat with the two black men.

Cassie was in the front with me, looking incredibly hot with her high heels off, curled up barefoot in our passenger seat scrolling her phone- but always looking over at me to see my reaction, as the sounds of flirting in the backseat got hotter and heavier!

I could hear the three of them laughing-

-and then whispering things to each other-

-and then some heavy panting-

-and possibly the sounds of hands rustling under clothes!

And when I heard the sounds of kissing I almost drove off the road!

I looked in the rearview and-

-Sandra was sitting on Jamal's lap!  

Holding his face with two hands!

Cassie poked me in the side of my ribs with her naked foot!  

"Hey!  Eyes on the road!" she laughed!  "You'll see more than enough of THAT when we get home!"

I panted, keeping my eyes firmly on the road, my cock so hard in its tight little cage, as the hot blonde next to me giggled-

"I want to suck your cock soooo bad," Sandra whispered to someone, I didn't know who!

And a black man laughed. "Your husband won't mind?"

Sandra giggled back!  "He's driving, isn't he?"

I was panting, rock hard in my cage as I listened to the sounds of FOUR hands going who knows where over my wife's body, and Cassie giggling, watching me sweat, she being able to turn and see what I couldn't- but nothing could have prepared me for what happened when we got back to the house.



***


Once inside our door, Jamal was on my wife instantly.  

Whatever might have been holding them back in the car- 

-wasn't anymore!

Their hands were ALL over each other, their lips LOCKED in a hungry embrace like they were horny teenagers, his big hands grabbing my wife's big tits right over her dress and her big bare ass right underneath it!

My wife and another man were kissing.  

Right there in front of me.  

My caged cock was SO hard I almost came!

"Unggh!"

Cassie and Luke looked at each other, laughed, and started making out too, with her pushing him down onto one end of our expensive couch and straddling him, her short dress completely riding up to expose every inch of her perfect tight little white cheerleader ass and the g-string thong splitting it- with Luke's hands grabbing her ass so hungrily!

Both girls had already kicked off their high heels-

So it was just two tall sexy black men making out with their impossibly hot white dates-

-and me standing there, unsure of what to do!  

I was unneeded- 

-in my own house!

Sandra and Jamal were panting, making out like they were trying to eat each other's faces, nearly ripping each other's clothes off, when Sandra broke their kiss.  

"Get fucking naked," she panted.  "Get fucking naked for me RIGHT now."

And it took everyone in the room, including me, a moment-

-to realize she was talking to ME!

I turned super red!

"But!  Sandra!"

"Awww, is he shy around REAL cocks?" Cassie laughed, already on her knees in front of her man, his huge hard throbbing glistening cock already out and in her little hands, the top half already covered in her spit as she sucked him hard!  

It was an amazing cock.  

"Very," Sandra laughed, still being held close by Jamal, his big black hands on her full round ass, her hands massaging the huge bulge pressing down the leg of his pants!  "Get nude Honey.  You know you want to."

I didn't want to!

It would be way too humiliating!

But the way Sandra looked at me, another man's big hands on her bare ass, her hands on his huge clothed cock-

"Get fucking naked RIGHT now.  Or I'm NEVER locking up that little tiny cock of yours EVER again."

And THAT was the most humiliating thing-

-to be stripped naked by your wife in front of her laughing friends-

-not for a chance to fuck her-

-but simply for the chance-

-to stay locked for her!

But after seven years-

-Sandra knew exactly how I was wired!

With everyone watching, panting, scared, embarrassed-

-like a teenaged boy getting naked in the high school locker room for the first time-

-I kicked off my shoes and socks and pulled my polo up over my head to bare my skinny chest and unbuckled my pants-

-and gulped-

-and then yanked my pants and briefs down to my ankles in one motion, stepping out of them completely-

-to leave me totally butt naked, barefoot and caged in front of TWO huge laughing black men and their dates, my one and a half inch steel chastity cage painfully erect and throbbing and dripping and bobbing in the cold air!

"WOAH!" Luke laughed, seeing my cock cage for the first time!

Jamal was shaking his head!  "That is... definitely something, man."

"Oh my god- it's so SMALL!" I heard Cassie laugh- as she stopped sucking her boyfriend's cock-

-to take a quick picture!

"Cassie!"

"Content!"

I panted, butt naked and barefoot in my own living room, helpless, my face red and my little caged dick throbbing and leaking-

-the first one naked at the orgy!

Sandra laughed.  "And stay that way until we're done."

-and then they were all making out again!

It was so hard to watch, these two huge black men mauling these hot white girls, one of them my wife of seven years-

-and not even being able to stroke!

I sat blushing and naked on the loveseat across from the couch, just watching, aching in my cage, pulling at it to get just a little more room for my cock to get hard-

-and not finding any!

Jamal started ripping Sandra's dress in half-

-a dress I had paid good money for-

-just so he could grab and suck on her big beautiful tits freely, like he owned them!  

Sandra's tits were mountains on her slim chest, probably the second thing I had noticed about her-

-and she let me touch and massage and oil and suck on them to my heart's content while I was caged, never dying me her tits, laughing as they always made me drip and strain in my cage-

-and now they were being used by another man!

Then Jamal ripped her dress down in the middle even farther, so he could reach those beautiful soaked red silk panties-

-and ripping those off too, throwing them over towards me!  

"Here you go, bud."

And my wife laughed and let him!  

And all I could do was sit there, embarrassed and naked and locked, holding my wife's soaked torn panties and my tiny painful leaking steel chastity cage, watching these two huge black men devour their super-hot nearly-naked white dates, one of them my laughing panty-less wife!

Cassie and Luke were already nearly fucking, right there on my couch-

The hot blonde was already down to her panties, her dress pooled around her knees as she knelt and blew him, her mouth taking in more and more of a cock so massive and hard I could hardly believe it-

And then EVERYBODY in the room heard Sandra pant into Jamal's ear-

"I'm so fucking WET for you right now."

And Jamal, a man I hardly knew, looked at me and laughed.  

“Sorry Bro." 

And then he grabbed both of her bare ass cheeks under her dress and lifted my wife right into the air, like she weighed nothing!  

Sandra squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck and her long legs around his body, laughing! "Oh my god- you're SO STRONG!"  

My wife gasped as this tall Marine easily pinned her against our living room wall, trapped between the hard wall and his even harder body-

-and then they were kissing again, even hotter and heavier than before!

It was a scene of two confident, muscular, well-dressed black men ending a very hot date night with two very eager horny white girls, and I had nothing to do- 

-except watch and ache!

Naked and pulling at my tight little cage!

Sucking her boyfriend's monster glistening nine-inch cock, Cassie looked over at me from her knees and snorted.

Which made my face burn, but my cock even harder in its cage!

I saw Sandra's hands urgently fumbling for Jamal's belt and steeled myself for what was about to happen- 

She undid his fly-

He thrust forward-

-and my wife’s eyes rolled back in her head as her bare toes curled and she moaned out loud.

"OhhhFUCCCKKK- you're so- BIGGG!"

And all I could do was watch as Luke's cousin proceeded to fuck my wife raw, with her lifted in the air and pinned hard against the wall, like a fuck toy!  Sandra moaned with her sexy legs bouncing in the air, her naked feet curling-

-and I felt the wall shake every time this huge man thrust into her!

And the things she was saying!

"Oh FUCK- you're so- STRONG!  David could NEVER- oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck- SO FUCKING- BIG!" she squealed, her beautiful naked feet already starting to curl!  "You're like- A HORSE!"

The muscular black man fucking her hard against our wall laughed! "Bigger than your husband?"

"OH FUCK YES!  WAY BIGGER!  THREE TIMES as big-" she panted-

-and then she was cumming!

Hard.

Louder than she ever had with me.

Her eyes closed and her feet shook and time seemed to stop.

"OHHYES OHHYESS YES YESS KEEP GOING- UNNGGGH- YESSSSSSSSSS!!"

My wife of seven years was cumming, in under a minute of having a new dick inside of her.

"That's the power of a big black cock," Cassie laughed in my direction, then went back to sucking Luke's huge beautiful shaft with her lily white hands wrapped around the middle, not able to meet!

And Sandra was still cumming!

"OHHHHHH YESSSS!  OHFUCK- YES YES FUCK YESSSS!"

And when it was done, she was panting, breathless, red-faced and blushing, and still pinned up against the wall, her long brown hair falling over her face!

But happy!

And Jamal was laughing. "You ever cum that fast with your husband?"

Sandra giggled, panting, blushing redder!  "No.  Never!"  She looked at me over his shoulder.  "In fact... I've never cum from David's dick at all."

My face got SO hot as everyone in the room laughed! 

Because-

-it was true!

And Jamal grinned, looking over to make eye contact with me!

"Oh yeah?  Watch this."

He let her down off the wall to finish ripping her dress off, leaving my shaken sexy wife  totally naked from head to toes in front of her friends-

-the second one naked at the orgy-

-and then bent her over the arm of our very expensive couch so her toes barely touched the floor-

-and slid right into her from behind a second time without asking, grabbing her wide sexy hip bones for convenient handles-

-and fucked her hard and fast with full strokes from behind, shaking the whole couch-

-until she came loudly and uncontrollably, a second time!

"OHHGGGODDD-OHHFUCK-I'M CUMMMMMMING!"

He gave me a wink, spit on her asshole and then stuck a thumb in it, making both me and her gasp-

-and then fucked her hard and fast again, bent over even further, her toes not even touching the floor now, her delicate hands grabbing the couch cushion for dear life as she got double penetrated by him and his huge thumb-

-until she came again, her feet coming off the floor!

"OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE- I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMMMMMIINNGGG!"

Sandra was YELLING.

SCREAMING.

Eyes rolling back into her head.

A totally different woman than one I had married.  

Jamal pulled out, still as gloriously hard as ever, and threw my gasping sweating wife into her back on our thick white rug, used his big hands to grab the back of her thighs and PUSH her legs open, bending her almost in HALF with her little naked feet helplessly in the air-

-and pile-drove her with his cock hard and fast, looking right into her eyes, until she came again, her naked feet shaking!

"YESSSSS!  OHHH GODD JAMAL!  OHHHH-FUCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Her long smooth legs were shaking. 

Her feet were shaking.

Her mouth was wide open.

Her hands on his back were shaking.  

I had NEVER seen my wife cum like that before, that hard and that often, not even from her vibrator!

And he was doing it-

-with just his cock!

And making it seem- 

-effortless!

By this point Luke was roughly fucking Cassie in missionary on our couch and she came too, feeling left out I guess. 

"OH FUCK- LUKE!  FUCK!  FUCCCK!  I LOOOVE THAT- BIG BLACK COCK!" she yelled, her beautiful naked feet and toes scrunching in a way that made me desperate to lick them-

I moaned, crying, punching and pulling at my tiny little cage!

"...Sandra!  My key!"

But she wasn't even-

-able to hear me!

Jamal switched her to straight missionary-

-a much more intimate position, they were looking right into each other's eyes now, her legs wrapped around his body sensually and her arms wrapped around his back like THEY had been married seven years, not us-

And fucked her slowly, strongly, roughly, steadily in Missionary, kissing her and looking her right in the eyes, holding her arms down to the carpet above her head-

-until she orgasmed again, with her legs wrapped around his ass!

"UNNGGH UNNGGH-UGNNN- OH JAMALLLLLL! YES!  YES!  YES!"

Cassie came with her, shorter and sharper this time.  "NNGGGH- YESSSSSSSS!"

Luke and Jamal, still balls deep in their respective partners, gave each other a look-

-and then switched places! 

And all I could do was watch naked from our loveseat!  

Grabbing my cage!

Jamal slid out of my wife's still-orgasming pussy and right into Cassie's with barely a two second gap-

-the little naked blonde gasping at the sudden change but recovering like a champ, giggling and moaning and wrapping her smooth white legs around this new black man as his dark glistening cock slid in oh so easily-

"OH FUCK-"

But Luke paused with my his huge tip pressed hard against Sandra's freshly fucked wet entrance, my wife in missionary below him, looking her in the eyes!

"You sure about this?"

And in response my wife reached down and PULLED his cock into her with an eager hand around his huge hard shaft and very eager legs around his back!

"Just fuck me Luke!  Fuck me like I haven't gotten any dick in... seven years!" she laughed, looking me right in the eyes!  And then her face changed as he slid in-  "Oh- FUCK!" she cried, her mouth making a big O- "You're- Even- BIGGER!"

My jaw dropped.  

He laughed. 

"Fuck me Luke!  Fuck me- as hard and as fast as you WANT!" she begged, grabbing him with all four limbs!  "David has been- BEGGING me to do this- SINCE WE MET YOU!"

My face was so red!

Luke grinned.  

And didn't need to be told twice. 

He started fucking my wife like he was renting her by the quarter hour.  Fast.  Hard.  Angrily.

Sandra wrapped her arms and legs around him and held on for dear life!

I don't think she even knew I was in the room anymore.  

And the sounds she was making- 

-were things that I had NEVER heard her make!  

"OHHGG-GODDDDD-EEEEENNN-NNNGGGN-NNNGG-YESSS!  I'M CUMMMMIING!"

The other three of them laughed. 

"Even faster than with Jamal," Luke laughed. 

"Fuck you man- I'm going to make your bitch cum so fast it will make your head spin-"

"Yes- PLEASE!" Cassie giggled, grabbing Jamal just as Sandra was grabbing Luke, with all four limbs!

And then the two huge powerful naked black men laughed and fucked their dates on my couch and my floor, grinding their hips, thrusting hard into those tight pussies, making both helpless women with their feet pointed at the ceiling cum so easily it was humiliating.  

"OH FUCK- YES- JAMAL!"

"UNNGH-UNNGGH-UNNNNNNNN- LUKE!   LUKE!  I LOVE IT!"

The men laughed and switched partners again.  

They put both women in a different position this time, both Cassie and Sandra bent over the back of our couch, getting it from behind like Army camp prostitutes, moaning and screaming and holding the couch cushions for dear life-

-and making both women cum again, while the girls were looking right at me!

"GGOOOODDDDDDDD!"

"FUCCCCCKKKK!"

"DAVID- THANK YOU- FOR LETTING ME DOOOO THISSSSSSS!"

I almost came in my cage!

These two beautiful naked white women's legs were SHAKING as they moaned and their eyes rolled back into their heads, becoming totally lost in the fucking-

-and the black men were laughing!

It was-

-the most impressive sexual display I had EVER seen in my life.

Luke and Jamal pulled out, cocks still hard, and repositioned the gasping panting women again-

-and again-

-and again-

Their huge biceps glistening, their legs like tree trunks, their hips like pile drivers, forcing one orgasm after another out of the screaming white women!  

"OHHHHHFUCCCCCCCCK YESSSSS-"

"SOOOOO FUCKKKIING BIGG! YESS YESS YESSSSS!"

I realized, that whatever Sandra and I had been doing in our entire marriage, it hadn't been 'fucking'.  

Finally, Jamal was fucking Sandra aggressively in Missionary, much harder than he had before!

"....can I cum in you?!?" he demanded, fucking deeper!

"No!" I cried, wiping my pre-cum off my legs!  "She's not- on the pill!"

"YES!" Sandra answered, wrapping her arms and legs tightly around him and pulling him in harder!  "Don't you fucking DARE pull out!  Cum in me- fucking cum in me HARD- and I'll make him LICK it all out!"

That's all this new man had to hear, grinning and fucking her like his prom date, freely and without abandon, until he unloaded a huge high velocity cumshot right into my wife's unprotected pussy.  

"UNGGH!"

And he came and came and came, thrusting it in deep- I could see his ass clenching and his balls contracting with each thrust!

And Sandra came as well, shaking, whimpering-

"OH YESSSSS! OH FFUCCCKK!"

He stuffed it in a few more times, really pounding the cum deep inside of her-

She giggled, and kissed him on the lips.  "Thank you."

And that probably stung most of all!

But when he finally pulled out-

-there was a RIVER of cum flowing out of my wife's pussy.  Like Niagara Falls!

And Sandra laughed, panting, relaxing, post-orgasmic, breathless, but still in charge!  "...dinner time Honey!"

My face turned dead white!  

"Sandra, please!  No!"

But, lying on the couch in half of Missionary, naked, legs still up, her hair a mess, Sandra crooked her finger at me-

"Come on baby.  Lick it up.  Or I'm never letting you watch me get fucked by a black man again."  

And the whole group laughed-

-as I reluctantly got down on my knees in front of her!

Jamal was laughing, Luke was chuckling, and Cassie was recording, I knew-

There was so MUCH of it-

More than I EVER came-

It was OOOZING out of her pink lips, coating them, glistening in the lights, dribbling down her thighs!

I blushed so RED, resisting this final humiliation-

Sandra laughed and grabbed me by my hair!  "Oh, stop pretending you haven't done it before..."

Cassie laughed out loud and my face burned!

I knew I would NEVER hear the end of this-

-but I started licking, even as my face burned and my caged cock throbbed from the humiliation!

Jamal's cum was HOTTER than mine ever was-

-and there was so much MORE of it-

-but I pushed down my pride and I licked it all up-

-having a month of blue balls helped, a LOT-

-and Sandra had a nice little shivering orgasm from my tongue before I finished!  

Not the huge screaming ones she had on the black dicks, but a nice small one nonetheless!

"Ahhhh!  Right there! Yes David!"

At least she still remembered my name!

She laughed as she let me pull back, his cum and her juices all over my face!  "Good boy.  Now you can go get-"

"WAIT!"

At some point during my cum licking, on the other side of the couch, Cassie had returned to getting fucked by her boyfriend Luke in deep Missionary. 

"I'M... NEXT!" she moaned, grabbing Luke's back, wrapping her sexy legs around his black ass, talking in his ear.  "Come on Baby- fill me up- give me EVERY fucking drop- and I'll let this loser lick it out of me-"

I panted in humiliation, my cage aching, watching one of our friends fuck his girl harder and faster, just to give me a bigger load-

"Come on baby," she whispered into his ear!  "Big fucking load- let go baby- let go- cum a lot- just like you did in my ass on my birthday-"

And then Luke was cumming!

Even harder and longer and more violently than Jamal had!

"UNNGGGGHHHHHH!  NNGGGHHH!"

His whole beautiful naked body tensed like a Greek statue and he pumped and pumped and pumped cum into his girlfriend-

Cassie was panting- "Every drop- every drop-UNGNGGGHHHHHH!"

She had cum again!  

Beautifully, powerfully, her sexy feet curling!  Just from feeling his huge dick pulse!

And then he was done!  

His massive dick was pulling out of her inch by inch-

Cassie was a smaller girl than my wife-

And apparently Luke was a even bigger cummer-

-so it looked like even MORE cum than I had just licked out of Sandra!  

A whole LAKE of cum, dripping out of this unfamiliar pussy!

I looked at my wife, not knowing what to do!

She laughed!  

"That's the ONLY way I'll ever let you lick another woman's pussy Honey- freshly fucked and creampied- and with you in a cage!  So if you don't do it now, you never will!"

I panted, unsure-

The small blonde laughed, on her back, holding her knees open for me!  "Come on Davey...."

It was my only chance to ever touch Cassie this way-

And they all laughed as I shuffled over on my knees to eat out this mean girl's sloppy cum-filled pussy too!

I hesitated, then dove in-

It was SO different than licking my wife-

Different smells-

Different pressure of her smaller legs against my ears, her smooth feet on my back-

Different moans and noises-

But near the end, when Cassie grabbed my hair and pulled me in and squeezed her thighs tightly around my head when she got close-

-it ended the same way as it always did with Sandra.

"Unngh!  FUCK!" Cassie yelled, her beautiful thin legs shaking!  

Her thighs crushed my head, her grip almost pulled out my hair, and at the end she rubbed her hot wet pussy ALL over my face as she was finishing, covering me with it!  And her legs were clamped around my head- not letting me leave!

"Say thank you!" Sandra laughed, while her friend's legs were still locked behind my head!

The men laughed. 

I resisted a little- 

-but my cage was too hard!

"Thankyou!" I mumbled from between her legs!

And the tiny blonde finally let me go, uncrossing her sexy legs and pushing me away with her foot, leaving me on my knees with her boyfriend's cum dripping from my face and her scent everywhere on me, my helpless crushed painful pink dick ACHING in my cage!

She looked down at it, then at me, and laughed.  "You are a good little licker, just like Sandy said."

The men laughed again.  

"Man, I don't know how you can do that!" Jamal said, shaking his head.  "I could never!"

"That's because you don't have a cute little two inch penis," Cassie laughed, sitting up and starting to put herself back together.  Naked on my couch with a wet pussy, she primly crossed her legs as she put her hair into a ponytail, looking like an erotic goddess from my lower vantage point.  She looked down at me!  "Lots of white guys with really tiny dicks are starting to get into that."

I panted, kneeling, naked, red-faced, bulging in my cage and blushing! 

Not only could I NEVER compete with these guys sexually-

Their cocks were thick handfuls while mine was barely a pencil-

Now I had- 

-BOTH of their loads in my stomach!

And could taste them on my lips!

And I was still edgy, nervous, from my month of blue balls!  

I was- a mess!

And then my other goddess, my tall naked brown haired big-breasted Sandra, came over to me, barefoot on the rug, and held my head lovingly against her smooth warm thigh as she stood next to me.  

"It's okay," she laughed, stroking my hair.  "Some guys fuck, some cucks suck.  It's just... nature.  But at least you still got to do something, right?  You made both of us cum."

I panted, gulping-

I guess that was true-

I was still involved-

-and besides tasting both black men's cum on my lips-

-I could taste both of the women too!  

Cassie, the impossibly hot blonde Livvy Dunne cheerleader type-

I had gotten between her goddess legs and eaten her pussy!  

And made her cum!

Something I would never have DREAMED I would be able to do-

-just an hour ago!  

Sandra rubbed my head lovingly.  "Why don't you get us all some drinks, Honey?" 

"But- but- can I get unlocked!!" I said, blushing even as I said it!  Licking out the incredibly hot cheerleader-type Cassie-

-had me bulging in my cage!  

"In a second," Sandra laughed.  "Drinks first.  And don't wipe your face!"  

The men laughed as I panted and ran off to the kitchen, still locked, still tasting two men's hot cum and two women's wet pussies on my face-

-naked and blushing and straining in my cage as they all called out complicated drink orders for me to fulfill like a waitress-

-like that young hot short-skirted waitress who had seen Luke's hand on my wife's leg and giggled, telling all her friends at the restaurant we always went to-

-my cage surged, making it hard to mix all the drinks!

As did hearing them talking about how good that fuck session had just been-

-and then hearing them-

-NOT talking anymore!

I raced to finish the drinks and ran back into the living room with my loaded tray only to find that the party had moved into our bedroom.  


***


When I entered our big well-designed master bedroom, I found both nude girls kneeling at the foot of our king sized bed, their big beautiful bare butts bouncing over their even more beautiful bare naked feet, both giving blowjobs to the tall naked muscular black man in front of them, hard massive black cocks sliding into delicate white mouths not built to handle them, jaws stretched to the limit, but both girls giggling, making lots of sexy eye contact, as each man held each girl to them with a huge fist in her hair, forcing each girl to go just a little bit further and faster than she was capable of, making them gag and giggle and drool as they swirled their eager pink tongues around these monster somehow-already-hard-again cocks!

I almost dropped my tray!

Sandra-

-HATED giving blowjobs!  

And if you DARED touch the back of her head while she was doing it-

Luke waved my stunned ass over with a laugh!  "Come on Dave.  I need that drink!"

And as I got close, Sandra popped her head off his cock, grinning up at me while still holding the heavy cock with both hands!  "Hi Honey."

I was blushing, pounding inside my steel cage!

When choosing to give bonus blowjobs, Sandra hadn't chosen the random guy she had come home with-

-she had chosen our friend Luke, who we would see again all the time!

Luke took his Bourbon and Coke with the hand that wasn't holding my sucking wife's hair and I sheepishly put Sandra's Moscow Mule on the floor next to her!

And on the other side of the bed-

"Fuccckkkk, she's good," Jamal told Luke, enjoying his girlfriend Cassie's tiny mouth, his hand tight on her long blond hair, using her head like a fleshlight!

 "Not as good as this one," Luke laughed, enjoying my wife's!  He saw me standing there naked and caged with the tray and laughed!  "Damn David, why didn't you TELL me you were getting world-class head like this every night?  I would have asked for a turn sooner!"

Sandra popped her mouth of his massive cock a second time.  

"Oh, David never gets this."

And everyone in the room laughed!

She closed her eyes, licking and nuzzling that huge hard heavy cock, making love to it with her mouth!  "In fact, I haven't given David a real blowjob in... three years?" she laughed, looking up at my red blushing face, while still holding Luke's heavy cock with both hands!  

Sandra grinned at me and gave a long loving lick up the shaft. 

I shivered, watching her worship that big beautiful cock, as dark as midnight!

She was sucking it- 

-like a porn star!

"Damn!  That's a... fucking shame," Luke chuckled, groaning as he pushed her mouth back onto his cockhead, pushing her down even further!  "Because... you're a champion Sandy!  I could... take this every day from you!"

She winked at me and giggled.  "If you want."

I was DYING!

To imagine Sandy, being a free use mouth for a man we saw every week-

Luke laughed, watching my face.  "You really got a winner here Dave. God she's fucking good."

I croaked.  "...I know!"

He laughed.  "You really don't want to have this anymore?"

"I DO!  I just..." I was so red!  "...it's more fun... to see her suck big dicks!"

He laughed again.  "Yeah, we definitely agree on that.  But talent like this shouldn't be hidden!  Here Cos- you gotta try this-"

And he handed off my wife to his cousin- by her hair!

And a laughing Jamal handed Luke back his own girlfriend!

Like they were toys!

And both girls giggled and accepted, switching places by crawling on their hands and knees to eagerly suck the big new hard black cock being shoved into to their mouths!

I panted, not believing!

As two huge naked black men used my bedroom to feed their baseball bat cocks to two petite naked white women struggling to take it all, yet giggling and doing their best-

-holding the women by their hair-

-directing them exactly how fast and how hard to suck-

-while rating them on their technique!

"Unngh, this bitch has got talent," Jamal laughed, talking about my wife's mouth!

"Yeah, but my Cassie's got heat," Luke said, being a little more respectful, probably since he'd have to see both of them again.

"Married white Bitches who are dying for real dick have heat inside them too, don't they Bitch?"

He pulled Sandra roughly off of his cock by her hair!

And she giggled about it!

"Yes Daddy."

My heart stopped!

When had she started calling him- that?!?!?

I fell into the corner chair, helpless, naked and caged, only able-

-to watch!

Jamal looked up and saw my stricken face and laughed, grabbing the back of Sandra's head.  "Come on bitch, get me hard enough to fuck your ass."

And Sandra giggled and let him!

"Yes Daddy."

"You WANT my hot cum in your pussy again, don't you Slut?  Your pussy and your ass and your mouth- whatever hole I want to put it in, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy!"

And that was probably a bigger gut punch than first seeing them kissing-

The way my serious, dominant wife became a completely different person around big black cock-

She of course had told me about her past-

Her wild college days as an innocent undergrad, getting stretched by every big cock on campus-

I had jerked off to her stories SO much, alone in the shower, spurting my cum onto our tile walls with so much FORCE, imagining seeing that giggling slutty Sandy in action-

Something my little quick shooting white dick-

-could never unlock!

But now-

This cocky arrogant Marine had done it, within an hour of meeting my wife!  

It was so hot I thought my cage would burst. 

Jamal sneered, fucking her face harder!  "Yeah... I could have used a Bitch like you back in the desert- you want me to sneak you on base and you can suck off twenty black Marines in a hour?"

"Oh definitely Daddy."

She giggled and looked at me while sucking another man's cock-

-giving me a wicked wink that almost made me cum in my cage untouched!

I sat there, panting, watching, pulling my hair out and thinking I couldn't get any more depressed or horny-

And she pulled off Jamal's cock with a loud POP, stroking and licking it while not even looking at me.  

"Your key is in the nightstand in an envelope.  You can jerk off while watching me getting double-teamed," she said, making the men and Cassie laugh and me get startled out of my depression, suddenly in shock!

"WHAT?!" I panted. 

My wife gave me a wink as she licked another man's huge black throbbing shaft.  

"You can jerk off only if I've got two cocks in me.  Otherwise it's back in the cage for another month," she said, as everyone laughed.  

I was frozen!

"Hurry hurry!"

And like a helpless cuck-

-I ran over to the nightstand to search for my key!

Cassie and the men teased me as I frantically searched-

"Awww, what if he doesn't find it?!"

"Hurry man, I'm about to give you another big load to clean up!"

"Oh my god, look at him panic- I should record this!"

Jamal laughed, forcing my wife's head down on his dick!  "Yea man, I'm about to nut down her throat- better get your little dick out so you can jerk and watch!"

My face got red, pushing frantically through the messy pile of Sandra's hairpins and lotions and earrings-

-and I finally found it, tucked away in the very BACK of her drawer!  

Forgotten!

I ripped open the envelope and slid the key into my hand- grabbing the lotion she used to edge me on the way- and ran back to sit in the corner chair and struggled to unlock my bulging cage as the men positioned Sandra across the bed, one at her front and one at her rear-

Oh God I had to hurry-

I finally got the cage totally off, almost getting too hard to pull the top off easily-

-and squirted lube into my hand-

-and slid my fist around my thin three inch dick JUST as Jamal and Luke penetrated my wife from both ends, Jamal in her mouth and Luke in her pussy!

"MMMPPHH- MMPPPHHHH!" Sandra moaned, her eyes rolling back into her head, the pleasure overwhelming her!

I almost came on the first stroke.  

"Try not to cum too fast white boy!" Jamal laughed, giving me a wink as he fucked my wife's face even harder than before, one thick hand in her silky brown hair, force feeding my moaning wifehis cock!  "I know this is just like all the porn you white boys always watch-"

I panted, going so slow with my shaking lubed hand, trying not to cum instantly!

And then, being free, Cassie came over and sat on the arm of my loveseat!

"No, come as fast as you can!" she laughed, naked, wiping spit from her mouth, her perfect little nipples hard, her pussy red, her slim body and perfect feet totally bare, as she crossed her legs and sat above me, filming me!  "Come in like ten seconds- that's so much funnier!"

Sandra pulled Jamal's cock from her mouth.  "No, Honey, take your time!  I want you to see me cumming again!"

"No, cum as fast as you can!" Cassie ordered, pouring more lube into the hole at the top of my hand!  "Cum like a little bitch in under a minute- just so I can tease you about your little tiny quick shooting pencil- for the REST of your life!"

Sandra laughed at that and went back to sucking cock, leaving me to a very hard decision!

And I was so close already!

Sandra made eye contact and really started giving me a good show, moaning around Jamal's monster cock and pushing back into Luke with backshots strong enough that he barely had to thrust!

"MMMPPPPH!  MMMMPPHH!"

I couldn't help it.

I came in my hand, watching my beautiful white wife being aggressively double teamed by two huge muscular black guys at once.   

I came in less than ten seconds of watching my wife getting fuck, my little white dick spurting helplessly in a big HIGH orgasm, so powerful it made my toes curl and almost threw my back out.  

"Noo-fuck!  Nnnnnnggh! NYYYGGGGH!"

"ALREADY?!" Cassie howled, holding up her phone, getting perfect footage of my beautiful naked faithful wife being taken hard by two huge black dicks at the same time- and of me cumming from it!

"Cassie!" I cried, holding up a hand to block my face from the camera, even as my cock spurted all onto my thighs and feet and the carpet!

"Content!" she laughed, filming me!  "Now EAT it!"

I blushed so red!  "NO!"

"Eat IT!  Eat IT!" she started chanting, holding the camera on my cum-covered chest and abs and even some of my face!  That's how hard I had shot off!

The men started chanting it too!

And then Sandra pulled the dick from her mouth.  "Eat it Honey.  Or else."

And I panted-

-and licked my hand clean!  While a laughing naked Cassie filmed it all!

Which made-

-my wife start to orgasm on Luke's cock, with a cock still in her mouth!

"MMMMMPPPPH!  MMMMMMMMMMP!"

I was eating my own cum while my wife came on our friend's huge cock. 

"Now there's a video!" Cassie laughed, panning from me licking cum off my own hand to my wife cumming on two huge black cocks at the same time!

They all laughed and kept fucking while I cleaned up, humiliated, my little white dick even smaller, soft, spent, after I had wiped it down with a wet hand towel!

The amazing men were still fucking, switching ends, making my helpless wife cum over and over again in every position- on all fours, on her back with her feet up, bent in half, but always with two cocks in her somewhere. 

With post-nut clarity, with a soft cock, it was actually-

-gut-wrenching to watch! 

But also-

-she was so beautiful like this!

Cassie was next after Sandra tapped out, for being double teamed- 

And I couldn't tell-

It couldn't be true-

But the tiny little hot Instagram star seemed to REALLY get into it, almost putting on a show for me, sucking Jamal's cock in the SLUTTIEST way possible, with LOTS of eye contact and moaning and THROWING her little booty back towards her man so forcefully while making these hot little whimpers every time he filled her balls deep-

She was so tiny, it was like watching your first high school crush getting taken by two NFL linebackers-

Watching her petite little blonde body take these two monster black cocks so enthusiastically-

Seeing her little pink pussy STRETCHING around the shining black girth of Luke's impossibly huge cock-

I couldn't help it-

-my little dick started to get hard again, even though it had only been a few minutes!

And hearing Cassie MOAN, seeing the glisten of moisture on her flawless white skin as she got WORKED, moaning and drooling, practically LIFTED on both ends by the strength of those cocks-

-I had to start touching myself again!

"You better not cum for her too," Sandra laughed, suddenly coming up behind me out of the bathroom, toweling off, after the fucking she had taken!  "Or else you'll be in your little cage until Christmas!"

The black men laughed at that and fucked their little finger trap harder, making her moan more and making it so much harder not to cum!

And laughing harder EVERY time I had to let go of my cock, to keep from cumming too fast!

"David!  ALREADY?" Sandra laughed, sipping her drink making me blush so hard!

"Damn he's fast," Luke chuckled, gripping Cassie's hips!  

"Thirty seconds, bro, really?" Jamal chuckled, holding the back of her head!  

"Honey!" Sandra giggled, sitting cross-legged and regal on the edge of my cuck loveseat, dangling one erotic foot while watching the action.  "Try to last at least a LITTLE longer!  You're embarrassing us!"

But I could tell from her smile that she was loving it.

So I panted and stroked and let go as often as I needed, to not cum watching Cassie getting double-teamed, no matter how humiliating it was!

I tried not to whimper when I hit an edge but couldn't help it-

-it was so hard holding back, watching this smaller white girl getting worked over-

"Uunnggh!"

Each time I whimpered it did make Cassie suck and fuck more eagerly, so it was a little like I was involved.

A little. 

And then Cassie came.  

Hard.  

"MMMGGPHHHHH!"

And I almost did too!

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck-"

"Hold it in Honey!" Sandra taunted!  "Or it's cage until Christmas!!"

I clenched my fists and my cock muscle, fighting it, fighting the urge-

Cassie was shaking like a porn star, it would be so easy to just CUM too-

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

But I didn't.

I finally collapsed back into my cuck chair, panting, sweating, gasping, my cock still clenched-

-and hard, having somehow held it in!

All of them laughed.  

I was like their mascot.  Their comedic relief and their audience, to show off to while they had a night I could only dream of.  

And I was coming-

-to accept that.  

At some point, Jamal must have gotten tired of getting half-distracted blow-jobs from fully cumming white girls and pulled out of Cassie's mouth-

-god, the length as he pulled out, it just kept coming-

-and grabbed my wife's wrist to yank her back to the bed!

"Come here Slut, I need to nut!"

"Yes Daddy!"

I panted, rock hard.  

I watched this tall powerful muscular huge-dicked black man position my thin white wife into Missionary again, my cock ACHING in my hand, one stroke away from cumming!

Jamal laughed at me watching.  "Here you go, white boy.  Something to remember me by."

And his big hands spread her legs as wide open as they would go and his hard cock slid into my wet and spread open wife. 

Who grabbed his shoulders!

"Wait wait- go- SLOW- I'm- NOT fully read-OHHHHH!"

He didn't.  

His cock, as hard as a steel pipe, pushed its way into my wife's tight pussy without delay or resistance, like an icebreaker splitting the Arctic sea.  

Which is apparently exactly what Sandra wanted.  

"OH-FUCK-YESSSSSSS!" she moaned, her whole body starting to shake!  "FUCKING- TAKE ME- No matter- WHAT I SAY!"

The man grinned and man-handled her long legs over his shoulders and started fucking my wife violently, while she was bent nearly in half.  He was fucking her like he wanted to break her. 

Her eyes got big and her mouth got big, her hands gripped his arms for dear life and her feet, floating high in the air above the bed, started shaking uncontrollably!

"OH GOD OH FUCK- JAAAAAMAAAAALLLLLLL!!!"

He laughed down at her.   "You like this big black dick?"

She could barely talk!  "FUCK YES!"

And then the man fucking my wife turned to look at me!

"You like this too?  Jerking off, watching your wife get fucked stupid by big black cock?"

I blushed so hot in my face, having no way to deny it, having been caught with my cock in hand!  "...y...yes!"

He laughed.  "How about we make a deal?  You can only jerk off while black cock is fucking your slut wife. The rest of the time you're back in that stupid cock cage."

I panted, trapped, cock in hand, about to cum!  I didn't WANT to agree-

-but I wanted to.  

"...okay!"

Sandra moaned underneath him and I almost came.  

Jamal laughed.  "Beg me to fuck her harder."

I gulped!  "...please fuck her- harder!"

He laughed and did!  She panted, getting hotter underneath him and he turned back to her!

"Beg me to fuck you harder too!"

Sandra moaned, helpless, cumming, bent in half with her legs up in the air, more beautiful than I had ever seen her.  

"PLEASE!  Oh fuck- PLEASE FUCK ME- HAAARDER!!  FUCK ME SO MUCH HARDER!"

Which he did.  

Our bed was shaking with every slam of his hips!

He laughed at her.  "Whose pussy is this?"

"...yours!"

"Call me 'Sir' when you're giving away your pussy, Slut!"

"YES Sir!  It's YOUR pussy, Sir!"

"You a black-only slut from now on?"

Here, my loving wife actually hesitated.  She blushed, getting fucked!

"...I can't!  I'm... married!"

"Your husband already wants to jerk off only if you're getting black dick!  Say you're black cock only from now on!  Or you're never getting black dick again!"

That broke her.  

"I'M BLACK COCK ONLY from now on!"

"WHAT are you, Slut?!"

"I'm BLACK COCK ONLY FROM NOW ON!"

"No more white dicks?"

"N- NO MORE WHITE DICKS!" she yelled, cumming, her beautiful feet and legs shaking!  EVEEEER!"

I couldn't help it.  

I came.  

Harder than I had ever come in my entire life.


***


Jamal finished inside my wife when he was done, and I had to lick up a second of his huge hot loads, now with full post-nut clarity, which made it so much worse!  Luke started fucking Cassie faster and asking her where he should cum, to which Cassie laughed. 

"Inside Sandy!  My womb can't take any more sperm unless you want a baby tomorrow!"

And so he did, pushing my licking tongue out of my wife's pussy to slide an even bigger black cock into a shocked but laughing Sandra to fuck her in Missionary until she came before filling her with ANOTHER huge load of cum, before I had even finished licking up the first!

They finished in Missionary and with his cock still in her, Sandra laughed and kissed Luke on the lips, her long sexy legs still wrapped hard around his ass, and whispered to him "I'll never get enough of this dick," which made me blush and ache and twist all at once!  

He pulled his long cock out of my wife and I had to lick up his load too, which was the worst because-

-I knew that this probably wasn't the last time!  

And EVERYONE noticed-

-how my little tired dick still became hard, licking up Luke's sperm from Sandra's wet leaking pussy!  

"He LIKES it!" Luke laughed, watching me.  

"Fuck man, I guess he's gay," Jamal said, toweling off his dick with our good towels.  

"No," Sandra sighed, holding me by the back of my head just like Luke had held hers!  "He's just... a good little cuck."

And then, finally, everyone was exhausted. 

Sandra collapsed into our bed, I showed Cassie and Luke and Jamal where our guest room was, then rushed back to our bed to get in, scared, next to my wife under the covers!

I didn't know what was going to happen-

All those things she said-while Jamal was fucking her-

-the things I had said!  

What was our status now, how would we-

"Just hold me," Sandra sighed, snuggling up to me with her head on my chest, like always!

Well, there was her leaking pussy against my leg, so not exactly like always-

I gulped, too afraid to ask!  

"Sandra?"

She was sleepy.  "Hmmmm?"

"...how was that?"

She laughed.  

"David.  That was... the best sex I've ever had... in my entire fucking life."

I gulped!  

She sighed, getting comfortable.  "...we'll definitely have to do that again... sometime."

And she laughed again, as my cock started getting hard against her leg!

"But... but all the stuff you said...about... about black cocks..."

She giggled, nearly asleep.  "We'll figure... something out.  I still... love you."

"Love you too."

And there didn't seem to be anything else to say after that.


*** THE END***




***

OH FUCK THERE'S AN EPILOGUE:


Sometime in the middle of the night we were woken by the sounds of bed springs and Cassie's sharp moans from the guest room, as she was obviously getting fucked hard and fast, by one or both of the men.  

Sandra giggled, feeling my cock stiffen against her leg!  "Well.  I guess I'm going to have to go investigate this..." But she put a hand on my chest as I started to get up!  "No, just me this time."

I panted, blushing, my little white cock so hard-

"Sandra!"

And I blushed harder as she reached into her dresser-

-and pulled out a fresh pair of frilly pink silk panties, one of her most expensive ones-

-and draped it over my hard cock for me to hump while she was gone!

"Have fun..."

"Sandra!"

"I want to see those cute little panties FULL of sperm when I get back- or else!"

"Sandy!"

But she was already gone.

And so I had to lay there, helpless but uncaged, my free cock painfully hard, listening to the two hottest women in my life getting fucked by the two biggest cocks I had ever seen, and being very vocal about it!  I could hear every giggle and moan as clearly as if they were on TV in the same room, while I was painfully hard and dripping- but too scared to stroke!

At first it was just Cassie's enthusiastic moans-

And then a pause as Sandra knocked on the door and entered-

A period of silence-

And then the fucking started up again, with TWO women's voices making a CHORUS of screaming pleasure which went right to my hard shaking straining little white dick!

It was humiliating, to be excluded like this-

But very quickly I broke and started jerking off, using the smooth silky panties Sandra had left me, blushing at how much better they felt than just using my bare hand, as if my little white dick had been made for such cute little pink panties-

 -as if my little white dick had been MADE for cute panties-

I did end up filling those panties with sperm, more than once, listening to my wife getting fucked by bigger better cocks in the other room, her moans loud enough to shake the pictures on our walls, and then fell asleep right away, content, still holding those used panties over my shriveled dick.  

And that's how Sandra and Cassie found me later, surprising and humiliating me by jumping into bed, the girls laughing of how big of a mess I had made in them, making me gasp and blush!

Sandra took out a fresh set and made me step into them and even one of her silky baby-doll nighties which felt so good against my bare chest and nipples it made my little cock hard again, and the girls laughed and settled in on each side of me in the bed, sandwiching me between them.  

"We have to sleep here or the boys won't give us any rest," Sandra giggled into my shocked ear.  "They could still fuck us longer if they wanted."

"But we won't have any problems like that with cute little you, will we?" Cassie giggled, touching me through my panties!  "No, this cute little silky CLIT doesn't want ANYTHING to do with fucking a WOMAN, does she?" she laughed, gently rubbing my cock through my panties with her fingers, getting me so hard, even though it hurt to get hard, after that many orgasms!  "Noooo, this cute soft little clitty wants to spend her WHOLE LIFE in nothing but soft PINK PANTIES, doesn't she?"

 And the girls howled as I came inside panties one more time that night, just from the stroking of Cassie's soft fingers over my wife's soft panties and the words she was saying!  

Cassie made me lick her fingers clean and I was forced to sleep in the used panties the rest of the night, horribly blushing and confused, but totally spent and happy, sandwiched between these two beautiful naked women.


***

The girls put me in a fresh set of panties and lingerie in the morning and dragged me out to the kitchen for Sandy and I to make everyone eggs and bacon and pancakes, her in a short silk kimono robe with no panties, and me in a new fresh set of her pink silk thong panties and lacy pink babydoll, since that's what the girls thought would make the guys laugh the most.  

And it did, the men walking into the kitchen naked and impressive, their huge muscles in the morning sun making me gulp and blush-

-as did their huge thick soft cocks hanging halfway to their knees!  They were still intimidating and impressive-

-totally soft!

They both laughed, looking at me, and Luke actually slapped me hard on the bare part of my ass, saying "Looking SEXY David!" which made me blush SO hotly, all along my face!

And make my little traitorous white cock SO hard in my new soft silky so good feeling panties! 

Jamal instantly went to Sandra while she was making pancakes at the stove, running a huge black hand up the back of her robe to grip and squeeze her naked ass, and another inside the front of her robe, whispering in her ear while grabbing her amazing tits like he owned them, and even downstairs to rub her bare pussy while she cooked!

She giggled and squirmed but didn't pull away, like an embarrassed schoolgirl!

"Jamal, we can't- I'm cooking!"

He just laughed and kept rubbing her with one hand between her legs in the front and one in the back, his hard thick black fingers insistent on Sandra's helpless folds, making her blush and go up on her toes-

-and then pant-

-and then start to squirm on her beautiful naked feet, as she tried to keep cooking and not burn the pancakes as this beautiful, naked, confident black man fingered her from both ends-

-finally going up on her tiptoes and cumming, right there at the oven, gripping the counter hard, her mouth wide open, her amazing legs shaking!

"OHHH-FUCCCK- JAMMMAALLLLLL!"

I could only watch, helpless, my cock fully hard in my soft comforting silk panties!

Even his thick fingers-

-could made her cum faster and harder than my thin dick ever had!

He made me lick his fingers clean, everyone laughing as how my little dick got hard, just from that!  After that, they sat down to eat and all made plans for another 'double date' in two weeks, this time including Jamal from the start.  

It was decided (against my will) that I would be caged from now until then, just to 'motivate' me.

It was also decided, VERY against my will, that Cassie would be my keyholder for those two weeks, even as I whined and begged and asked Sandra not to let that happen!  

Cassie eagerly watched as Sandra pulled down my panties and stuffed my hard cock back into my tiny little metal cage it in front of everyone, the boys laughing and making jokes about how my cock resisted but eventually gave in, just like I had.  And then Cassie was handed my key!

She taunted me so hard during those next two weeks, sending me pictures of my key in new and interesting places on her body every few hours as she went about her day-

-or showered-

-or masturbated-

-even using some of my key pics for her Instagram, which made me SO hard in my cage, this little secret we shared, in plain view of everyone of her followers!

It made me so hard and leaky and desperate-

-but also bonded to her somehow.  

And a few nights before the second big 'double date', Cassie proposed that I-

-get my entire body waxed and my finger and toenails painted, and wear not my chastity cage to the date-

-but only black garters and stockings and red silk panties and a short hot little black dress and a wig and fake tits, so that it would be three hot 'girls' out on the date with the two happy black men!

The thought terrified me and I resisted greatly but Cassie was my keyholder and Sandra was my wife-

-and so the day of the date the girls had a GREAT time shaving parts of my body and getting the rest of me waxed smooth and manicured and showered and putting makeup and a long dark sexy black wig on me, along with new panties and a short party dress exactly my size-

-to actually look very passing!  

I panted, looking at myself in the mirror, unrecognizable!

"Fuck David," Cassie laughed, slapping my ass!  "You make a much hotter woman than you ever did a man!"

And I blushed as she took a picture to use on her Instagram!

But I blushed even more when I saw Sandra looking at me.  

"You know... she's right," Sandra said, and then kissed me!

And it was the kiss that started the second half of our marriage.  

The only thing that kept giving it away was the bump from my boner inside my panties at the bottom of my short dress, every time I saw myself in a mirror, or felt my silk stockings swish between my legs, or even thought about what it was going to mean, stepping out in public like this!  

The girls laughed and gave me an extra big purse to cover my hard-on.  

And we went out to meet the boys, me blushing, helpless, hard and scared as a rabbit, out to an even more exclusive, more high-end restaurant for our second double date.

And this time, without warning anyone, Jamal brought two of his big, tall, black, horny Marine friends along to enjoy the fun.  

And what happened THEN... is a story for another night.  



*** END OF THE EPILOGUE *** 

*** NO FOOLING THIS TIME ***




No comments:

Post a Comment