Monday, November 27, 2023

Fair Trade (Art)

 


"Although to be honest, seeing you STRAINING in that TIGHT little cage for WEEKS or MONTHS longer than you're used to will probably get me so hot and SLIPPERY that your TONGUE is probably going to spend a LOT more time up my tight little rear than your cute little DICK.

But the longer you stay locked, the longer you'll get more sex than THREE boys your age could POSSIBLY handle, and more hot CAGED blowjobs than your CRAMPED LITTLE DICK will have EVER gotten in its entire LIFE.  

Spend a few years with me, and you'll go to your GRAVE remembering getting erotically SUCKED through TIGHT STEEL much more than you will ever cumming down a girl's throat- I want that and eating my ASS to be your DEFAULT SEXUAL MEMORIES for the rest of your LIFE!

Sounds like a FAIR TRADE, doesn't it?" 

2 comments:

  1. Dee will you be posting the rest of Liam's and Corrections, can we do anything to help you get some more stories' out, miss your work and hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing btw! I think this would be a more than fair trade, and of course the only proper default memories one should have. ^^

    ReplyDelete