Friday, February 19, 2021

“Liam’s Orgasm-Free Life” is now PUBLISHED!

 Some of you may know, my most recent Patreon story just dropped



Inspired by one of my Patreons who lives in Norway, it’s about a poor boy whose mother makes a magical ‘birth wish’, hoping for her boy to never orgasm... and it might just come true!   

50,000 words (basically a short book) of Norwegian T&D, CFNM, spanking fun, and even the $1 level of my Patreons will be able to read it!  

For the future, I’ll definitely be publishing more free short work here when I get time, I’m leaning towards a chastity-cuckold, slice-of-life series right now, and maybe some one-shot mom-dom CFNM, if I can only figure out a good premise!

Thanks all for reading, link to my most recent story on Patreon is here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/liams-orgasm-is-47440091

Enjoy!

PFD

10 comments:

  1. Well, that was pretty good, a nice "origin story" (sort of) for the Magic. A lot less spell-casting than I was expecting, but the blowjob gangbangs were tops. Second best after Sisters and Dragons 1, I'd say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, thanks man! Writing about Norwegian T&D was really fun, and hey, everything has to start somewhere, right?

      ***SPOILER ALERT***

      I don’t consider it the ultimate ultimate origin story for Sex Magic, just one possibility in a sea of options, maybe just one girl tapping into an already rising tide. Who knows, but glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
    2. Hey, I'm on, like, "official origin" number 4 or 5 at this point, so I'm not one to talk! :V

      Delete
  2. Love your work Dee, have you ever thought about doing a mini story about a boys whos ex girlfriend gets his chastity key or get it at the break up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HAVE thought about that! I even wrote the first few pages, titled “Katie Keeps the Keys”, where a poorer boy who loves chastity sheepishly asks his rich trust-fund hot ex-girlfriend to hold his keys, even though she’s seeing other (bigger-dicked) men now and there’s NO chance of sexual contact between them.

      She agrees because she gets to keep dating hot big dicked studs AND have her caring butler around the house cleaning her dishes, all in exchange for a little foot and panty tease as a keyholder!

      I just stopped writing it, not for any particular reason, just got inspired to write other stuff. Some cuckolding and lots of verbal teasing in that one though. Maybe later...

      Delete
  3. Where can I read this now that your not on patreon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also wondering where we can read this story now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not read this one until now.....and ~WOW!~.... They just get better and better... Another OUTSTANDING story, from PFD!! Thank you, Sir!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where did you read it? Didn't his patreon got deleted?

      Delete
  6. where can i read this one currently?

    ReplyDelete