Thursday, December 13, 2018

I'm on Patreon!

It's live!  A P.F. Dee Patreon, where you and I will work together to create more of the stories we all love is finally here! 

Writing is a hobby for me, and a passion.  I've been doing it ever since I was a kid.  But between  work and real life, I can only sneak away one or two nights a week to create more stories.  But if enough brave readers use Patreon to help me work a little less and write a little more...  we all win!

There are 3 levels, $1/story to read Patreon exclusive stories, $5/story to vote on what's written next, and $10/story to help me produce the stories by suggesting with names, situations and kinks you want explored!  And you'll only be charged if I actually produce a story.

And remember, our first story will be "Lease To Own", where three hot college girls decide to ask for a little 'extra security' from their new male roommate:



Lease To Own will drop before the end of December, as soon as I have 10-20 subscribers ready to enjoy it!


Thanks for all your support over the years!
~P. F. Dee


EDIT: Holy crap, we've got 3 subscribers already- You guys are awesome!

EDIT 2: Now we're up to 7- get ready for Lease to Own to drop between Christmas and New Years- I just worked on draft 17 today!

EDIT (12/28/18): Okay, the Lease To Own is up on my Patreon, check it out now!

3 comments:

  1. Is it possible to purchase it from amazon or is it exclusiv? I like stor bought fromver amain the pand i would yourstorpastoughtfrwouldnlike to do it again, but i dont like patreon and reocurrings.

    Best wishes sush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible to purchase it from amazon? I did so with your last stories and i intend to do it again. but i dont like patreon and reocurrings (sry for the other comments - smth went wrong)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sush,

      Sorry, I'm going to keep Lease To Own exclusive for now, to reward all my Patreon patrons. I know certain people will have trouble with whatever system I use (Amazon, Smashwords, Patreon), but we're going to try the Patreon for a now, which I hope will be a more interactive, better way for me to interact with readers than Amazon ever was!

      And remember- it's not automatically recurring- you only get charged if I post a new story!

      Thanks again for all your support over the years, and hope you keep reading the stories I put on my blog!

      PFD

      Delete