Saturday, January 6, 2024

Beach Day, Mon Cherie! (art)

 So my wife and I are rewatching a lot of a certain 90's cartoon:  


Full disclosure: I legit forgot what Rogue's powers were until I had finished this piece, and then my wife reminded me, and we realized that she's squeezing the life out of him, in more ways than one!

Here's a version where you can better see his face, if you want: 



Thanks to everyone suggesting story ideas on the last post, there's a vote for the Cocksitters Club and maybe Isle of Peternia 2 I might get to, if I get time. 

And for all those commenting how they really want me to release "Correction" from my old Patreon days even though I really hate how old fashioned my writing style was back then... sigh, you may be winning me over.  If I can find an editable copy of Correction, I'll post it here for free somewhat soon as I get time, even though it's so different from how I write now.  

Hope you have a good one,
PFD

3 comments:

  1. Kep up the fun work Dee and I hope you are enjoying time with your wife.

    Excited for Cocksitters 2 if you dont have ideas for it yet what are your thoughts on a older boy who used ti babysit the bratty teen next door and now with the rules she is now his cocksitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, classic X-Men plot #9: The other X-Men ruin Scott Summer's day!

    Good work! 90s era Rogue was always one of my favorites. It's been nice watching your progress with your art.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I never understood how such a Pointdexter became leader of the most powerful mutants in the world- at least people respected Captain America!

      Thanks- this pose for Rogue is the most 'pin-upy' one I think I've done yet, I love how S shaped she looks!

      Delete