Monday, December 25, 2023

A New Sex Magic Author Needs Your Help!

 Hey all!  A few weeks ago a new author asked me to look over some new Sex Magic comics he's been making, and I wanted to give you all a chance to give him some feedback!

His name is FemdomAndWizardry, and I'd suggest with starting with this comic here: 

https://femdomandwizardry.blogspot.com/2023/12/hd-1080p-dion-university-sophomores-and.html?zx=892266b6a3ffe466

He's using a 3D posing program to create his comics and some of the scenes come out really nice, like his cover art:


And here's an example of the inside: 


HERE ARE THE RULES FOR COMMENTING:

1. FemdomAndWizardry is a brand new author, so keep your advice SUPPORTIVE, or else you won't get the further sex magic content you always want ME to write!

2. Comment on HIS blogspot, not here, so that HE can see it and be motivated.  As I can tell you, just one or two comments is a HUGE motivation to keep going!

His work is already further ahead than mine was, when I first started out, so let's shower that blog with love and comments, and who knows- we might have found a new person to make Sex Magic content we can all enjoy!

Thanks and Happy Holidays, 
PFD


2 comments:

  1. Hi P.F.Dee, sorry for breaking one of the rules, but I was not able to comment on his Blogspot. It keeps asking to log in, even after I'm logged in, so there might be some trouble with the site.

    Anyways, I wanted to show my support, so I hope you can pass the message.

    The story he published was great! Loved it!

    The art is good. It can still be improved, especially the faces, but it's already well above most of the digital art I've seen. And that teacher looked super hot!

    If I can add some advise, it would be to expand on the world building and to add a bigger variety of types of boys. The 3 boys in his first stories looked like knuckleheads, it would be great to have some nerdier boys, or nicer boys in general that we can root for and feel pity for.

    To conclude, I agree that FemdomAndWizardry looks like a very promising and talented author, I hope to see more content from him in the future and look forward for his next story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shoutout, the kind words and all your advice P.F.Dee😊

    I think I’ve managed to sort out the image scrolling and commenting issues. But because of that I’ve had to create a new link. That comic can now be found at:

    https://femdomandwizardry.blogspot.com/2023/12/hd-1080p-dion-university-sophomores-and.html

    ReplyDelete